***** uses uunsi

Saxib it has been somali/horn african culture for centuries.
I dont know how men go down unless they are acting as uunsi.:faysalwtf:
Fam, I dont what part of Somalia you're from. But I never seen a somali woman put an uunsi in between her legs.

:mahubowtf:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
if u r stinking, u need to get to the bottom of it. Go to a gynecologist. Get medication. Wash well. Hygiene.

Its like under your arm pitts, if you do not scrub well, bacteria will have a fields day when u start sweating.

Hygiene is very important. Underlying issue is very important too

@SOULSEARCHING

The uunsi below makes the Jiini run away from u. A male Jiini wants to play there, u just have to say

not-today-satan-not-today-tomorrow-doesnt-lookgood-either-makeameme-org-53675677.png

Why would reeer lasqorey use this?
The V and Tuna smell the same.:dabcasar:
Someone please help me decypher this, I'm struggling wallahi. I'm doing my best to understand you walaal.

So you think vagina and tuna smell the same?It only does when a is dirty and doesnt wash herself.
:faysalwtf:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Someone please help me decypher this, I'm struggling wallahi. I'm doing my best to understand you walaal.

So you think vagina and tuna smell the same?It does when a is dirty and doesnt wash herself.
:faysalwtf:

The fish smell is not tuna smell. Fish oil smell.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
saxib are you somali bantu?:gaasdrink:

???? I too have never heard of/seen that... What I know is my mom is used to put all her duruc and veils on chairs and put the girgirah under the chair so all of the clothes could get coated with the scent.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Explain why some girls pussy smells like fish? That's the most unattractive shit ngl.

Maybe she has the same issue, who knows?
:manny:

I have never had this fish smell ever happen to me, could be because I'm Muslim, I thank Allah everyday Alhamduliah.

It because they don't change their underwear and use only toilet paper to wipe, but there's still crap left so it mixed with their vaginal fluid and it makes that horrible dead fish smell.

Trending

Latest posts