• Nah, I want my safe space

• Yes, exposes the racists

• Start of 1984 irl

Results are only viewable after voting.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Corporate Big Tech, liberal, lies.
Nobody is forcing me to use their plateforms; as them shall stop positionning themselves as free-plateforms for political and social talks.
Trump and other U.S politicians who got wrongfully censored didn't deserve it when you know that these companies allow Public Debates (with their own agenda) and thus, making it (social medias) as direct-democratic plateforms.

This hypocritical pseudo libertarian opinion doesn't stand for so long when you know that Mark Zuckerberg got relations with the European Union, esp France, and he does enjoy having some tax exonorations from Macron. It's funny to bring up the freedom of Companies to " work as they want, without any state interefence" while they love having a little handy from neo-Liberals like Emmanuel Macron.

And thus, the "Social Media" Corporates have establish themselves as reliable political pivots for the People and their favorite politicians, while enjoying a few privileges from countries like some European nations.

I'm as free to troll, use and degrade their "social media" apps as I'm capable of it.
They can kiss my ass if they want my ID card.

:camby:

That entire argument you bolded was to highlight that even in a libertarian society such as the US, in which most of these companies are based mind you, it is not an illicit act but rather an act based within the so-called "bill of rights".

Facebook already has your name, city, school and other key details even if you don't provide it. They already have ownership over your photos also.

What difference does an ID card make?

This measure allows people to fully understand that companies have their details and that anonymity on the internet is a myth.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
That entire argument you bolded was to highlight that even in a libertarian society such as the US, in which most of these companies are based mind you, it is not an illicit act but rather an act based within the so-called "bill of rights".

Facebook already has your name, city, school and other key details even if you don't provide it. They already have ownership over your photos also.

What difference does an ID card make?

This measure allows people to fully understand that companies have their details and that anonymity on the internet is a myth.

My willingness to not openly get raped.
Don't care about the rest.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
My willingness to not openly get raped.
Don't care about the rest.

Obviously, this will only work if everyone provides their identification details.

Otherwise, it can never feasibly work.

My second post on this thread has this disclaimer.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Also, the United Kingdom has started creating policies of this nature.

All those UK Somalis making fake twitter accounts to abuse Rashford/Sancho/Saka are done for wallahi.

:silanyolaugh:

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Europe is so anti-freedom.

good thing @Snacks/Suure lives in the US :mjlol:

I informed my grandson (Snacks/Suure) on numerous occasions that he was gonna get banned.

Then @Surre goes on a random thread and calls HG, "habar n*gger".

Free my guy laakin he better come back with a non-racist attitude.

:farmajoyaab:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
No, this is horrible idea it would enable governments to arrest dissidents and identify them immediately.

Dont use Google use Duckduckgo google manipulates search results in favour of leftist/liberal ideas

Give us your ID so we can ruin your life for having unsavory opinions that fall outside of the current woke orthodoxy. Get fukt lol. Of course celebrities would support this, they're the most sensetive, thin-skinned attention whôres.

I honestly hope they go through with this CCP lite bullshit, it'll be the death of a few platforms I loath.

Apparently this idea has received some backing from social media personalities.

And I couldn't agree more.

Too many people talk on social media without being able to back their words up. If you really wanna talk about race/gender/sexuality etc. then get verified. Let's see whether you're actually about it. After what happened to Rashford, Sancho and Saka, I've come to terms regarding the necessity of this policy.

I understand the irony of posting this on an anonymous forum as an anonymous user but I've noticed two things. Firstly, this is the future of social media/forums, as governments will crack down on unsavoury rhetoric. Secondly, too many ppl on SSpot say sh*t they will never say irl because they feel sheltered by their anonymity despite their ethnicity not being anonymous.

Thoughts?
Is this a joke?
Come on. I thought u were smatter than this.
I see somali spot got to ya. Log out.
:francis:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Apparently this idea has received some backing from social media personalities.

And I couldn't agree more.

Too many people talk on social media without being able to back their words up. If you really wanna talk about race/gender/sexuality etc. then get verified. Let's see whether you're actually about it. After what happened to Rashford, Sancho and Saka, I've come to terms regarding the necessity of this policy.

I understand the irony of posting this on an anonymous forum as an anonymous user but I've noticed two things. Firstly, this is the future of social media/forums, as governments will crack down on unsavoury rhetoric. Secondly, too many ppl on SSpot say sh*t they will never say irl because they feel sheltered by their anonymity despite their ethnicity not being anonymous.

Thoughts?

HA HA HA HA HA HA

No one will participate in the forums then. or social media. The idea of anonymity is thrilling. Its free therapy. You get to be the inner you that is hidden from the real world.

Freedom of spirits? I think that is the new future bill of rights

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Is this a joke?
Come on. I thought u were smatter than this.
I see somali spot got to ya. Log out.
:francis:

No, I am being serious.

This is near my field of work, policy and its implementation. I have noticed that a lot of governments have been looking at measures similar to this, such as the UK.

Not only for racism but to combat bots also.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
HA HA HA HA HA HA

No one will participate in the forums then. or social media. The idea of anonymity is thrilling. Its free therapy. You get to be the inner you that is hidden from the real world.

Freedom of spirits? I think that is the new future bill of rights

But you're not anonymous on forums or social media........

Trending