USA will send funds directly to federal states!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tukraq LMAOOOOOOO if that's all you think pls pick up a book and educate that pea sized brain of yours. It's not rocket science. People don't give anything without expecting shit in return.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
Wow, you didn't have to resort to verbal abuse. We should look further. There are always strings attached with these sort of things and it's ridiculous that we are celebrating!! Pls grow a spine! It's not new to me that we received foreign aid it's just sad that you people are celebrating

Let me remind you that it was you who basically called us β€œshameful” for being happy that the funding will go directly to Puntland and now here you are complaining about "verbal abuse" when it was you who first started it. What, you can dish it out, but you can’t take it miyaa?

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
It’s like he doesn’t know countries like Germany japan South Korea and Israel literally built themselves off US foreign aid policy and are now powerful world economies, there’s no shame in taking US foreign aid
Exactly! Only reer badiye people think receiving foreign aid is shameful.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Imagine celebrating about getting handouts:damedamn:

We as a nation have fallen so low and yet the ones in the diaspora are somehow Qabilists and have learnt nothing from history and Islam:bell:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Manshallah! Puntland will flourish and development will happen at a rapid speed, while bombadishu is getting destroyed puntland will only go forward!

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
That’s suspicious, idk but United States recent attention is suspicious. I’ll be watching this closely.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
That’s suspicious, idk but United States recent attention is suspicious. I’ll be watching this closely.
Whenever there is something good for puntland people like you say it's suspicious and they want to separate somali people but when xamar takes all aid its alright??

A_A

Whenever there is something good for puntland people like you say it's suspicious and they want to separate somali people but when xamar takes all aid its alright??
I’m not naive, the US has done some shady stuff in the Horn. I have the same mentality with how Farmajo seems ok with selling off our waters to the Chinese.
I’m watching just in case

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I’m not naive, the US has done some shady stuff in the Horn. I have the same mentality with how Farmajo seems ok with selling off our waters to the Chinese.
I’m watching just in case
Well we have to be on US's good side just like south korea and japan were after they were destroyed from the war, if you are allied with usa you are destined to become a good country.
Long live the Republic of Puntland!

A_A

Well we have to be on US's good side just like south korea and japan were after they were destroyed from the war, if you are allied with usa you are destined to become a good country.
Long live the Republic of Puntland!
The US isn’t the same as it was before, it’s falling behind. That was during the 50s and 60s. I’ve noticed the US is lagging behind a little. I want to see how this plays out.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq LMAOOOOOOO if that's all you think pls pick up a book and educate that pea sized brain of yours. It's not rocket science. People don't give anything without expecting shit in return.
Okay so tell me what America gets from Israel :farmajoyaab: other than a guilt release from the holocaust, how about japan:gaasdrink:
How about Germany and South Korea :noneck: litterally nothing, in fact these countries are competing with America now:ayaanswag: we had our chance too in the 90s but the huutuus ended that chance when the shot down their black hawks:shookgabre: these guys had a white savior complex but we didn’t put it to use

Tukraq

VIP
The US isn’t the same as it was before, it’s falling behind. That was during the 50s and 60s. I’ve noticed the US is lagging behind a little. I want to see how this plays out.
How is it falling behind if it’s actully creating such tech developments that it’s furthering itself even more from the pack, I mean in the 50s and 60s UK and France were comparable to America but are now comparable to California and Texas, living in Seattle I’m seeing these tech workers creating ai and robotics where we won’t even resemble most of the world, and companies like blue origin and space x literally start colonizing space and begin getting resources from meteors:dabcasar: soon we will be like futurama predicted might as well get on our good side
latest

A_A

How is it falling behind if it’s actully creating such tech developments that it’s furthering itself even more from the pack, I mean in the 50s and 60s UK and France were comparable to America but are now comparable to California and Texas, living in Seattle I’m seeing these tech workers creating ai and robotics where we won’t even resemble most of the world, and companies like blue origin and space x literally start colonizing space and begin getting resources from meteors:dabcasar: soon we will be like futurama predicted might as well get on our good side
latest
True, I meant geopolitically. Ngl I kinda want to see the US fall in my lifetime, I’ll be living to see a huge event. The US isn’t going to be a superpower forever, question is, will it go down with a bang, or slowly decline to mediocrity.

Tukraq

VIP
True, I meant geopolitically. Ngl I kinda want to see the US fall in my lifetime, I’ll be living to see a huge event. The US isn’t going to be a superpower forever, question is, will it go down with a bang, or slowly decline to mediocrity.
It’s possible it never falls, as they developed more tech and start colonizing space for resources while the rest of the world can’t even feed themselves:farmajoyaab: it will be like when the white man came to Africa with guns while they were running around butt naked, but on a global scale:mjlol: that United States if the galaxy shit might be real in the future we will have to see:chrisfreshhah: but like I said it will be hard to compete now that states are starting to surpass the UK and France and most of the world what happens if every state is richer than number 2 on the gdp list:pachah1: with also how our military is comparable to the whole Europe, I think in the future and current times America should be compared to continents not countries, Asia vs the US, Europe vs the US, Africa vs the US:chrisfreshhah:both militarily and economically we can hold our own with continents :birdman: I mean just the small Seattle suburb of Medina has more mone than any African country:drakelaugh:

A_A

It’s possible it never falls, as they developed more tech and start colonizing space for resources while the rest of the world can’t even feed themselves:farmajoyaab: it will be like when the white man came to Africa with guns while they were running around butt naked, but on a global scale:mjlol: that United States if the galaxy shit might be real in the future we will have to see:chrisfreshhah: but like I said it will be hard to compete now that states are starting to surpass the UK and France and most of the world what happens if every state is richer than number 2 on the gdp list:pachah1: with also how our military is comparable to the whole Europe, I think in the future and current times America should be compared to continents not countries, Asia vs the US, Europe vs the US, Africa vs the US:chrisfreshhah:both militarily and economically we can hold our own with continents :birdman: I mean just the small Seattle suburb of Medina has more mone than any African country:drakelaugh:
Wallahi I was right you do add smiles in the middle of your posts.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Everyone is celebrating too early.

Sending the foreign aid to a single group of corrupt politicians in Xamar would be slightly better than distributing it to all the warlords around Somalia.

This just gives America a direct way to fund the chaos that's the current status quo.

Farm

VIP
Everyone is celebrating too early.

Sending the foreign aid to a single group of corrupt politicians in Xamar would be slightly better than distributing it to all the warlords around Somalia.

This just gives America a direct way to fund the chaos that's the current status quo.

So it would be better to fund HAG’s expansion into others people’s clan lands and starve every everyone else....? You do know the reason Barawe, Merca, etc were taken over by HAG was due to international aid... so you want them to do the same thing everywhere else?

Such strange logic, if you are HAG I can understand your reasoning but if you are not you must be some sort of self loathing cuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts