(USA) Madow mercilessly kills Muslim Student over Xbox. His fiance mourns at his grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Heartbreaking photos show US student, 22, mourning her fiance at his grave in her wedding dress on the day they were meant to get married after he was shot dead for his Xbox by Facebook buyer (African American).

Heartbreaking images show the woman knelt at her fiance's grave wearing her wedding dress three weeks after he was shot dead by a man he was selling an Xbox console to.

This was supposed to be the happiest weekend of 22-year-old Sara Baluch's life, the weekend she married 24-year-old Mohammad Sharifi.

On Sunday, she slipped into her ivory chiffon wedding dress wedding dress she'd picked out to wear at the altar and headed to the cemetery where the love of her life was laid to rest outside Nashville, Tennessee.

Baluch sobbed through her tulle veil as she knelt in the grass damp from thunderstorms the day before surrounded by loved ones who took turns reciting prayers and reading from the Quran.

'We were supposed to be together,' Baluch said as tears streamed down her face.

'I'm so sorry, Mohammad. I'm so sorry. So sorry.'

As they prepared to leave Baluch's mother Sona replaced her daughter's white wedding veil with a black one.

'We were so happy,' the 22-year-old said. 'I want to be with him. Why do I have to wait?'

10.jpg
11.jpg
9.jpg
2.jpg
7.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg
1.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
AUN. Let this be a lesson to all. Always meet in a public place like the mall when buying/selling with strangers you met online. Never go to their house or let them into yours.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Heartbreaking photos show US student, 22, mourning her fiance at his grave in her wedding dress on the day they were meant to get married after he was shot dead for his Xbox by Facebook buyer (African American).

Heartbreaking images show the woman knelt at her fiance's grave wearing her wedding dress three weeks after he was shot dead by a man he was selling an Xbox console to.

This was supposed to be the happiest weekend of 22-year-old Sara Baluch's life, the weekend she married 24-year-old Mohammad Sharifi.

On Sunday, she slipped into her ivory chiffon wedding dress wedding dress she'd picked out to wear at the altar and headed to the cemetery where the love of her life was laid to rest outside Nashville, Tennessee.

Baluch sobbed through her tulle veil as she knelt in the grass damp from thunderstorms the day before surrounded by loved ones who took turns reciting prayers and reading from the Quran.

As they prepared to leave Baluch's mother Sona replaced her daughter's white wedding veil with a black one.

'We were so happy,' the 22-year-old said. 'I want to be with him. Why do I have to wait?'

View attachment 68433 View attachment 68432 View attachment 68434 View attachment 68435 View attachment 68436 View attachment 68437 View attachment 68438 View attachment 68439

Why are you trying to make this a race thing? People do shitty things all the time :what:AUN Mohammad and make Allah (SWT) bless his fiance and ease her troubles.

AUN. Let this be a lesson to all. Always meet in a public place like the mall when buying/selling with strangers you met online. Never go to their house or let them into yours.
Yeah.

My dumbass once went to a lady's house to sell her my Laptop and I got stabbed me and I was leaking very badly, from my breached arteries.

Alx I learnt my mistake and I sell everything at public cafes.

People are crazies wallah

Aun...its scary. Judt the other day I bought a tv online from a pakistani man. I called him and he gavevme his address. Me and acfriend went to his home and hevinvited us in and made us tea. He had family......his first question on the phone are you Muslim. Soon as I said yes he treated me so well.

Still very dangerous thing to do.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
What is with AA's and Xbox? I had about a similar story two years ago where this cadaan guy got shot dead in his home by this AA over his Xbox One. The nigga had the audacity to bring his girlfriend and his 1 year old baby with him. He ran to the car with the Xbox in hand and drove off.

Dumbass got caught 2 weeks later. As if a damn Xbox one is worth more then that poor guys life.:tacky:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

View attachment 68433 View attachment 68432 View attachment 68434 View attachment 68435 View attachment 68436 View attachment 68437 View attachment 68438 View attachment 68439

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
AUN, but why would he sell stuff on FB In the US:mahubowtf:
thats just robbery hotspot they bring the strap and take your shit even at the mall:farole:
and once he realized the situation he should have just given it up quick, your life aint worth an xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts