USA is now the epicenter of the Coronavirus (83,553 infections)

Bohol

VIP
Pray for our USA members here folks.

US now has the most coronavirus cases in the WORLD with 83,553 infections - more than China or Italy - as experts warn death toll could reach 80,000 even if with quarantines - but Trump blames testing for new figure

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I was reading an article today that predicts my state alone will reach over 1000 deaths by august, right now death toll is 147. It's so scary, let us keep each other in our thoughts and prayers and most importantly following guidelines to keep each other and our love ones safe :)

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Well China’s lying about their numbers for one and number #2 we have the biggest dummies leading our country. The White House and the Senate which are both republican controlled were briefed about it back in January.

I was reading an article today that predicts my state alone will reach over 1000 deaths by august, right now death toll is 147. It's so scary, let us keep each other in our thoughts and prayers and most importantly following guidelines to keep each other and our love ones safe :)

That's nothing. In 2017, 60,000+ Americans died of the flu.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Not even surprised. They expected Donald Trump of all people,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this moron of a man, let alone a president to be in charge of us and they want to vote for him again.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP

Hey brother, I understand that both illnesses are horrible but let us not compare and contrast because Corona is much more deadlier and way more severe than the flu can dream of. This is uncharted territory, while most of us have developed immunity for the seasonal flu, we have no idea how covid is going to personally effect us. There are healthy young people dying left and right and older people with underlying health issues surviving it.

if the flu killed 60,000 Americans, we are looking at at the minimum 250K deaths and millions of Americans getting infected.

Whatever the case, my god continue to protect us from this virus :)

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
With how fast this has accelerated in the US/Europe I’m pretty sure China’s actual death toll is 1 million+ they’ve been dealing with this since October/November of 2019. They’re lying about what’s really going on. Don’t believe me? Just look at the Muslims in China in concentration camps being killed and tortured and barely anybody is talking about it...China can also get away with hiding the actual number of citizens that have died from corona as well. Heck Russia said 2 days ago that nobody in their country has died of coronavirus and nobody even cared lol we’re numb to bullshit so much that we don’t even call it out anymore

China is lying about both the number of people that got the Chinese virus and their fatality rate. I would be doubtful if China announced the sky is blue and have to go look for myself.

Although we have the most cases of the virus(without taking pop size into account), the US is 6ths for fetality and that says a lot for our great healthcare workers and system!

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
NY looking real bad right now. :mjkkk:

Difference here is transmission rate, this without city shutdowns can spread quickly and overwhelm hospitals, ie killing alot more people.

Trending