USA helps Alshabab by killing 10 civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Why would the us a Somali ally, indiscriminately target innocent Civilians, were they al shabab?
The United States kills civilians all the time. Just look at the Middle East where Obama's drone strikes killed hundreds of innocent people, and Trump is already on his way of killing even more than Obama did

The United States kills civilians all the time. Just look at the Middle East where Obama's drone strikes killed hundreds of innocent people, and Trump is already on his way of killing even more than Obamadid

Somalia is not infested like Afghanistan, you can easily tell the rats from civilians, and you can't scream the American boogy man when it's them putting up the bill of your government.

Btw I doubt they even want to be there, the yanks have no interest in Somalia.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Fake news, they were terrorists smoked to the depths of hell

Fake news, they were terrorists smoked to the depths of hell
Seems like the ministry of information fucked up badly...

Skärmavbild 2017-08-25 kl. 22.00.52.png Skärmavbild 2017-08-25 kl. 22.00.43.png

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Seems like the ministry of information fucked up badly...

View attachment 28151 View attachment 28152
They're as shit as when culusow was there, things never changed with the information fools. Even farmaajo says they were civilians and he was really sadden but after 14 minutes, he deletes it. All of the governent officials all said different things. And for those saying they were alshabab. is 8 years old kid, 10 years, 13 years and 70 years old niggas alshabab :gucciwhat:http://www.caasimada.net/akhriso-ma...-bariire-iyo-tallaabada-ay-dowladda-qaadeyso/
even if the government officials said the same shit, it would've been so different but all of them made up their own shit:farmajoyaab:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
The victims were HG as all news outlets states, while murursade were those behind the attacks with them leading the USA on targets.
As we speak HG militia just invaded an murursade outpost in Afgooye for a payback, clearly beesha 15 minutes have an everlasting cuqdad on your folks HG.

Wait motherfucker

Are u saying Cayr is Alshabab now?

Then i say nuke these fucking koonfur cayr.
Central Cayrs are better

AUN, there is no excuse for the murder of children. Very sad.

But honestly @GABAN you need to stop using the language of qabyalad, if you have an issue with certain characters or their politics talk about them. Allow the constant 'murusade and beesha dayniile' talk.

Really? post sources. Plus how the f*ck is 3 kids and 7 of their family members killed? are you saying the whole family was alshabab? And the ones who was just recently killed in Jilib weren't even alshabab just another farmers.:farmajoyaab:
Kulaha ministry of information, aren't they the clowns who come to the camera and say there was barely any attack when a single bomb took out nearly 30 people:snoop:
Seems ministry of information released a contradicting statement. AUN to the victims
:bell:

Agent 47

AUN, there is no excuse for the murder of children. Very sad.

But honestly @GABAN you need to stop using the language of qabyalad, if you have an issue with certain characters or their politics talk about them. Allow the constant 'murusade and beesha dayniile' talk.
iissa joke:dabcasar:
No offence, I just like like using beesha Daynile instead of the actual name:obama:

where is the proof? all I see is claiming but no proof. 3 kids and including woman:farmajoyaab: They should've collected evidence if anything they say were true.

The government knows they fucked up. It's really disgusting they doubled down on the lie instead of owning up and taking responsibility for the mess they caused.

Agent 47

Wait motherfucker

Are u saying Cayr is Alshabab now?

Then i say nuke these fucking koonfur cayr.
Central Cayrs are better
STFU with your goofy shit:draketf:
Farmers were killed. 3 ceyr, 3 sarur, 3 saleban and sheekhal guy.
3 kids and eldely man trying to hustle for what they were going to eat were opened fire on.
The government has no proof, clearly, the president himself apologized and deleted his message after 14 minutes, while the defense minister said two different things at once and same goes to the information ministry who printed two different papers one after another.

lies will always be exposed, they literally exposed themselves. jokes aside, Mursade can use government assets for their own clan battles, they still wouldn't win. Mursade guy ordered the attack just like Ogadens are ordering attacks on marexan civilians using foreigners.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
STFU with your goofy shit:draketf:
Farmers were killed. 3 ceyr, 3 sarur, 3 saleban and sheekhal guy.
3 kids and eldely man trying to hustle for what they were going to eat were opened fire on.
The government has no proof, clearly, the president himself apologized and deleted his message after 14 minutes, while the defense minister said two different things at once and same goes to the information ministry who printed two different papers one after another.

lies will always be exposed, they literally exposed themselves. jokes aside, Mursade can use government assets for their own clan battles, they still wouldn't win. Mursade guy ordered the attack just like Ogadens are ordering attacks on marexan civilians using foreigners.

Walahi sxb @GABAN it baffles me why a small minority murursade is pissing off HG, which is their master in Mogadishu Benaadir, S/hoose and especially in Galmudug in terms of Military,Firepower,man power and Political influence.

Murursade is stupidly holding on the believe that a powerless darood marexaan will always remain in Mogadishu as President and will safe them from Hiraab especially HG, this marexaan farmaajo is powerless and time is ticking before he is kicked out from Mogadishu, then who will safe these langaab murursade who pissed of Abgaal and HG.

Murursade are stupidly being used by the shisheeye marexan for temporary benefit, while HG will always be there especially in Galmudug as their small villages are in the hands of HG for eternal. No darood will safe them, just like Siade Barre didnt safe them and he had it all Fire arms and military compared to this weak pathetic useless farmaajo.

The History on why they are called Beesha Kuwait should be afore warning for them murursade.

I dare anyone reading this refute me in facts.

Walahi sxb @GABAN it baffles me why a small minority murursade is pissing off HG, which is their master in Mogadishu Benaadir, S/hoose and especially in Galmudug in terms of Military,Firepower,man power and Political influence.

Murursade is stupidly holding on the believe that a powerless darood marexaan will always remain in Mogadishu as President and will safe them from Hiraab especially HG, this marexaan farmaajo is powerless and time is ticking before he is kicked out from Mogadishu, then who will safe these langaab murursade who pissed of Abgaal and HG.

Murursade are stupidly being used by the shisheeye marexan for temporary benefit, while HG will always be there especially in Galmudug as their small villages are in the hands of HG for eternal. No darood will safe them, just like Siade Barre didnt safe them and he had it all Fire arms and military compared to this weak pathetic useless farmaajo.

The History on why they are called Beesha Kuwait should be afore warning for them murursade.

Qashiin baad tahay iyo weligaada qaashin baad nooqondoonta

Agent 47

The name Mursade shouldn't be used against the qashin who is now representing mursade. They're all from some qashin sub-clan of mursade who are cuqdad filed. They're even naming themselves everything in Mursade and are not giving shit to other mursade sub-clans.

As for Farmaajo, he is nothing without the Kheyre team. They made him president. he wouldn't have made to the second round of the election without mursade or should I say habar ceyno and backstabbed HG. HC and Farmaajo wouldn't have made to the second round because Abgal would've crushed them. HG MPs who were told, they would get PM if they voted for Farmaajo and that they wouldn't have to worry about him turning on them because of HC having him in their pocket. They used Hiraab against each other (Abgal and HG) and later on backstabbed HG and HC got themselves the PM post.They played really smart:obama:

HC team are not only targeting HG, just recently they did the same thing to Abgal and sheekhal family in Jilib. Never in their life would they have gotten near PM post, if they didn't use Hiraab against each other in the 2016 election:snoop:
If Kheyre is no longer PM, farmaajo wouldn't even survive 4 weeks, his protection would expire:stevej:
In this government, every hiraab in the Kheyre/Farnaajo government is from qashin sub clans who would booty clap since it's their first time ever coming out under the rock. The Information minister (Abgal) is from qashin sub sub sub clan, Yusuf garad (HG) is from qashin sub sub sub clan of Cayr. They thought saruur chief of the armed forces would be qashin but He got that shit on lock with the Hiraabnimo:whew:
The internal security guy (Abgal) is from qashin sub sub sub clan. the Banadir governor (Abgal) from qashin sub sub sub clan. all of those qashin dudes are from small irrelevant sub clans who have never been outside the house due to the bigger subclans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts