USA helps Alshabab by killing 10 civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Habar dugaag still pissed they were over looked for the PM position. :hemad:

images.jpg

Walahi sxb @GABAN it baffles me why a small minority murursade is pissing off HG, which is their master in Mogadishu Benaadir, S/hoose and especially in Galmudug in terms of Military,Firepower,man power and Political influence.

Murursade is stupidly holding on the believe that a powerless darood marexaan will always remain in Mogadishu as President and will safe them from Hiraab especially HG, this marexaan farmaajo is powerless and time is ticking before he is kicked out from Mogadishu, then who will safe these langaab murursade who pissed of Abgaal and HG.

Murursade are stupidly being used by the shisheeye marexan for temporary benefit, while HG will always be there especially in Galmudug as their small villages are in the hands of HG for eternal. No darood will safe them, just like Siade Barre didnt safe them and he had it all Fire arms and military compared to this weak pathetic useless farmaajo.

The History on why they are called Beesha Kuwait should be afore warning for them murursade.

I dare anyone reading this refute me in facts.
Daynile will be invaded:fittytousand:
Worst attempt at isku dir I've seen.:icon lol:

AUN to the farmers, Murusade have nothing to do with this massacre. Gen Sheegow & Waafow are responsible for giving the false intel & they are NOT Murusade nor Hawiye.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar

Murusade have nothing to do with this massacre. Gen Sheegow & Waafow are responsible & they are NOT Murusade nor Hawiye.

WTF is wrong with you, its clearly tutu vs tutu clash but you keep insisting its dir's doing??? i mean WTFo_O

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army

AUN to the farmers, Murusade have nothing to do with this massacre. Gen Sheegow & Waafow are responsible for giving the false intel & they are NOT Murusade nor Hawiye.
that was for laughs:childplease:
I know waafow and sheegow both Bimaal water clan fighting HG's in Lower shabelle under SNA shit. Gafoow leads the merca water clan front. Although the guy who gave the Intel was said to be from beesha Daynile.

Walahi sxb @GABAN it baffles me why a small minority murursade is pissing off HG, which is their master in Mogadishu Benaadir, S/hoose and especially in Galmudug in terms of Military,Firepower,man power and Political influence.

Murursade is stupidly holding on the believe that a powerless darood marexaan will always remain in Mogadishu as President and will safe them from Hiraab especially HG, this marexaan farmaajo is powerless and time is ticking before he is kicked out from Mogadishu, then who will safe these langaab murursade who pissed of Abgaal and HG.

Murursade are stupidly being used by the shisheeye marexan for temporary benefit, while HG will always be there especially in Galmudug as their small villages are in the hands of HG for eternal. No darood will safe them, just like Siade Barre didnt safe them and he had it all Fire arms and military compared to this weak pathetic useless farmaajo.

The History on why they are called Beesha Kuwait should be afore warning for them murursade.

I dare anyone reading this refute me in facts.
what is the motivation of marehan using murursade to fight hg? what do they get out of it?

so far you guys blamed murursade, marehan, biyomaal, americans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts