USA helps Alshabab by killing 10 civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
August 25 (Jowhar)— Waxaa goor dhow la keenay magaalada Muqdisho Meydadka illaa 10 ruux oo isku qoys ahaa, kuwaasoo saaka waabarigii ay ciidamo Mareykan ah ku dileen agagaarka deegaanka Bariire ee Gobolka Shabeellaha Hoose.

Thats the best Propaganda for Alshabab. Alshabab portrays usa as enemy, usa kills 10 civilians. Voila!
People will believe in their PR.

Time for US to pull out their army.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
AUN
that is what caused the Somali army in fighting today:bell:
As a read through the news sites, beesha daynile ordered the attack:ohdamn:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
The US should invade Somalia or help lift that arms embargo, i'm tired of this stalemate status quo.

Agent 47

This wasn't done by mistake Just yesterday jilib was hit just like Barire today and farming civilians were killed. The attack on barire today was carried out by Somali military and U.S special forces. The guy who gave the information was Somali and when people protested in Afgoye the Somali soldiers opened fire on them which made the Somali army go on two different sides and open fire on each other.

And the officials of lower Shabelle said they told the American soldiers and Somali soldiers, the area was farming area but they still went through and killed 10 people from the same family including two children and women, even the Commanders in lower Shabelle warned them about killing farmers.:farmajoyaab:

Agent 47

The US should invade Somalia or help lift that arms embargo, i'm tired of this stalemate status quo.
it would make it more status quo like Iraq and Afghanistan, stop watching the American army movies where they give kids candy and shit but in reality they rape them:farmajoyaab:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
it would make it more status quo like Iraq and Afghanistan, stop watching the American army movies where they give kids candy and shit but in reality they rape them:farmajoyaab:

Alright, invasion is a bad idea. But they should at least help with lifting the arms embargo. We need some kind of upper hand over Al kebab.

Agent 47

It says the 10 civilians hailed from one clan.
Tollow who could that be?
HG:bell:
That is why a mini civil war broke out after the mursade soldiers opened fire on the HG's in Afgooye who were protesting against the killings of innocent farmers and HG soldiers stepped a side and opened fire on the mursade soldiers. according to the news sites, i read from.

Agent 47

Ministry of information just released a statement , read up.Dont fall for propaganda.
Really? post sources. Plus how the f*ck is 3 kids and 7 of their family members killed? are you saying the whole family was alshabab? And the ones who was just recently killed in Jilib weren't even alshabab just another farmers.:farmajoyaab:
Kulaha ministry of information, aren't they the clowns who come to the camera and say there was barely any attack when a single bomb took out nearly 30 people:snoop:

Agent 47

where is the proof? all I see is claiming but no proof. 3 kids and including woman:farmajoyaab: They should've collected evidence if anything they say were true.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
It says the 10 civilians hailed from one clan.
Tollow who could that be?

The victims were HG as all news outlets states, while murursade were those behind the attacks with them leading the USA on targets.
As we speak HG militia just invaded an murursade outpost in Afgooye for a payback, clearly beesha 15 minutes have an everlasting cuqdad on your folks HG.

Agent 47

The victims were HG as all news outlets states, while murursade were those behind the attacks with them leading the USA on targets.
As we speak HG militia just invaded an murursade outpost in Afgooye for a payback, clearly beesha 15 minutes have an everlasting cuqdad on your folks HG.
Daynile will be invaded:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending