USA ambassador brags that "He forced Farmaajo to cancel ICJ Court against Kenya by postponing it"

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:leon:“I’ve been to Mogadishu to speak to the Somalia president. I told him to pull off the court case”

warya your the american ambassador to kenya how in the world do you think you can tell what somalia can or can not do:ayaanswag:

Muji

VIP
:leon:“I’ve been to Mogadishu to speak to the Somalia president. I told him to pull off the court case”

warya your the american ambassador to kenya how in the world do you think you can tell what somalia can or can not do:ayaanswag:

He clearly knows Somali men are stupid enough to settle outside of court for a few millions to the clan. Wouldn’t surprise me if they do. They’ve done it before.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
He clearly knows Somali men are stupid enough to settle outside of court for a few millions to the clan. Wouldn’t surprise me if they do. They’ve done it before.

Warr get back to Generals, you are out of your element here :mjkkk:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:farmajoyaab:nayaa politics is not your cup of tea, now go back to making daily somali man threads

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Our dowlad has continued to outmaneuver traps set by Kenya. They thought they were dealing with yesteryears politicians who could be manipulated. This is why I am a big supporter of N&N, they always see the bigger picture :)

It's fake news, it was published 4 months ago

Correct, this is blatant misinformation and fake news. The former Governor of Banadir Mudane Tarsan has reiterated as much. The US ambassador to Kenya has no authority or ability to even ask for such a thing. The US rep to Somalia is mudane Donald Yammamoto.

Screen-Shot-2019-10-22-at-5.07.54-PM.png

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
The US is supportive of the fgs. They will host the oil conference in Houston. And since when does an ambassador have the power to influence the ICJ only high level cabinet members have that power.

The US isn't one big united monolith bloc.

It's made up of thousands of factions (companies etc) that each have their own interests.

They might agree on larger issues but bicker over small things like the Somalia Kenya case.

Kenya sold an American company the blocks in the disputed region.

At the same time another company is trying to gain ownership over them through Somalia.

This beef was never about Kenya vs Somalia.

We're just chess pieces that think they matter.

The Ambassador to Kenya has denied this fake report himself, you can read exchanges between him and the Somali-American Public council who asked him about this directly today. He didn't even meet with the president but some of his advisors on how they can settle this, but the governments position has always been to resolve this through the courts.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
The US isn't one big united monolith bloc.

It's made up of thousands of factions (companies etc) that each have their own interests.

They might agree on larger issues but bicker over small things like the Somalia Kenya case.

Kenya sold an American company the blocks in the disputed region.

At the same time another company is trying to gain ownership over them through Somalia.

This beef was never about Kenya vs Somalia.

We're just chess pieces that think they matter.

The pieces do matter noh.

The US can build a navy base and support Somalia.

Or we can let the russians or the Chinese built their very own navy base on our shores.

What do you think will happen.the US will support us over kenya.

I just need to be chosen as the forgein minister. I will get this shit done. We can negotiate the shit out of the west.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Like i said before the ambassador couldn't have done this. Simply said he is low function member. For god sakes he is the ambassador to kenya not england. In cases like this the US sends a delegation to intervene. Not a cheap shot ambassador. Whom said himself i didn't do it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191023-085545_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20191023-085545_Twitter.jpg
    609.3 KB · Views: 45

Trending

Latest posts