USA ambassador brags that "He forced Farmaajo to cancel ICJ Court against Kenya by postponing it"

kyle.jpg

1'
Safiirka Mareykanka ee Kenya: “Muqdisho ayaan tagay, kuna cadaadiyey Farmaajo inuu ka laabto kiiska badda”
October 22, 2019
Nairobi (Caasimada Online) – Waxaa soo xoogaysanaya tuhunka ku saabsan in dowladda Soomaaliya ay ogolaatay islamarkaana raali ka ahayd in dib loo dhigo kiiska dacwadda badda Soomaaliya ee maxkamadda caalamiga ah ee cadaaladda (ICJ), kadib sir uu shaaca ka qaaday safiirka Maryekanka u fadhiya Kenya.

Kyle McCarter oo wareysi siiyey wargeyska Daily Nation ee kasoo baxa Nairobi ayaa shaaca ka qaaday inuu safar ku tagay magaalada Muqdisho, kuna cadaadiyey madaxweyne Farmaajo in kiiska lagu xaliyo meel ka baxsan maxkamadda.

“Arrintan waa in si deg deg ah loo xaliyaa. Waxaan muddo ka shaqeeneynay in madaxweyne Uhuru Kenyatta iyo madaxweyne Farmaajo ay isugu yimaadaan miiska wada-hadalka” ayuu yiri Kyle McCarter.

“Waxaan tagay magaalada Muqdisho, si aan ula hadlo madaxweynaha Soomaaliya. Waxaan u sheegay inuu ka laabto kiiska maxkamadda.” Ayuu yiri safiirka.

Kyle McCarter ayaa sheegay inuu Farmaajo iyo Uhuru u sheegay in caqabadda ugu weyn ee labada dal haysata ay tahay in laga adkaado Al-Shabaab.

Waxa uu sidoo kale yiri “Madaxweyne Kenyatta waxa uu sameynayaa wax kasta oo uu awoodo, waana si wadi doonnaa dadaalladeena, si arrintan loo xaliyo.”

Safiirka Mareykanka ma sheegin in madaxweyne Farmaajo aqbalay codsigiisa ah in kiiska lagu xalliyo meel ka baxsan maxkamadda iyo in kale, hase yeeshee arrintan waxay muujineysaa inay wax ka jiri karaan walaacyadii la qabay.

Xeerarka Maxkamadda ICJ ayaa dhigaya in kiisna aan dib loo dhigi karin haddii aysan labada dhinac isla ogolaan, balse dowladda Soomaaliya way diiday inay ka jawaabto sababta kiiska dib loogu dhigay laba goor haddii aysan ogolaan.

Sidoo kale, dolwadda Soomaaliya ma aysan shaacin safarka safiirka Mareykanka Kyle McCarter ee Muqdisho, lagamana war-hayn ka hor wareysigan uu bixiyey.

Dhibaatada ugu weyn iyo walaaca shacabka Soomaaliyeed ka haysta kiiska badda ayaa inta badan ah aamusnaanta iyo hufnaan la’aanta dowladda Soomaaliya, ayaga oo inta badan isku halleeyaa ilo-wareedyada dibedda ah, oo markii ay shaaciyaan arrimaha ay qarineyo dowladda Soomaaliya, ay kadib dowladda banaanka timaado

-------------------------------------------------------------

On that same day when the ICJ case was postponed Farmaajo staged an photo-op with the national monuments to preoccupy the Somali mass, the same tactic he used in Qalbi-Dhafax fiasco.

Walahi I have a feeling we are gonna lose the case and ocean to Kenya because of farmaajo incompetence and it's political greed for Kismaayo agreement with Kenya:ohlord:

Last edited:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I call BS no way an ambassador has had this much leverage. N&N is the same administration that made the UN representatives persona non grada. Meaning they didn't just kick him out they banned him from ever returning to somalia

I call BS no way an ambassador has had this much leverage. N&N is the same administration that made the UN representatives persona non grada. Meaning they didn't just kick him out they banned him from ever returning to somalia

UN is one thing but the USA is an whole another game, USA has an influence no African leader can resist.

Even if what you say is true, the SFG need to respond to this USA official for his brazen claim against Somalia.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
UN is one thing but the USA is an whole another game, USA has an influence no African leader can resist.

Even if what you say is true, the SFG need to respond to this USA official for his brazen claim against Somalia.

The US is supportive of the fgs. They will host the oil conference in Houston. And since when does an ambassador have the power to influence the ICJ only high level cabinet members have that power.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
of coarse america is on Kenyan's side,which country would you benefit from if they were in control of the offshore oil fields, corrupt Kenyan gov that are easily ruled and influenced by foreign powers or an unstable country that can erupt into chaos at anytime?

Tukraq

VIP
This is Murica not the UN, different body’s as the US has more influence

Tukraq

VIP
The US is supportive of the fgs. They will host the oil conference in Houston. And since when does an ambassador have the power to influence the ICJ only high level cabinet members have that power.
Ambassadors are representatives of the president in foreign country’s since he can’t be in all these foreign countries, there basically the mouthpiece and do have that influence level as there nor speaking for themselves

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
This is Murica not the UN, different body’s as the US has more influence

Yes it does however this contradicts the recent us support to somalia. They clearly already have chosen somali oil over kenyan oil. They are hosting one of the oil conferences in Houston.

And is also contradicts the support given to the fgs when the pm and orher cabinet members went to the US. They supported the financial economical reforms, with the goal of debt relief.

How does that same administration put pressure on the fgs to postpone the maritime case.

Tukraq

VIP
Yes it does however this contradicts the recent us support to somalia. They clearly already have chosen somali oil over kenyan oil. They are hosting one of the oil conferences in Houston.

And is also contradicts the support given to the fgs when the pm and orher cabinet members went to the US. They supported the financial economical reforms, with the goal of debt relief.

How does that same administration put pressure on the fgs to postpone the maritime case.
Trump administration obviously would support Kenya over somalia lol:mjlol: we’re his most hated people, while he’s indifferent about Kenya and just considers it any old shithole, there’s no difference to America in Kenyan vs Somali oil as they will most likely be in American hands anyways in both scenarios

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Trump administration obviously would support Kenya over somalia lol:mjlol: we’re his most hated people, while he’s indifferent about Kenya and just considers it any old shithole, there’s no difference to America in Kenyan vs Somali oil as they will most likely be in American hands anyways in both scenarios

That is true however trump is a business man he looks for the most profit. That profit is with us. We got the strategic shores, oil and many more. We are just stubborn as hell, however if we get a nice piece of the pie. We will help them in ssa. That much i do know, where else would we send a fully trained army to their barracks until we are in war.

Tukraq

VIP
That is true however trump is a business man he looks for the most profit. That profit is with us. We got the strategic shores, oil and many more. We are just stubborn as hell, however if we get a nice piece of the pie. We will help them in ssa. That much i do know, where else would we send a fully trained army to their barracks until we are in war.
Sxb people care about stability over profit, this is why most world investments go to the US when the growth is low when unstable poor countries would give you a return tenfold of that

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Q: On the marine border row between Kenya and Somalia, what position has the US taken and what diplomatic manoeuvres have been undertaken to help resolve the matter?

A: This has to be addressed quickly. We have been working to get President [Mohamed Abdullahi)] Farmajo and President Kenyatta to come to the discussion table.

I’ve been to Mogadishu to speak to the Somalia president. I told him to pull off the court case.

I’ve told them [Farmajo and Kenyatta] that the biggest hurdle is defeating al-Shabaab and that is the only way we can tap the gains on the blue economy.

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/US-bl...er-graft--drugs/1056-5320182-n2ipb/index.html

Ceeb :russ:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Q: On the marine border row between Kenya and Somalia, what position has the US taken and what diplomatic manoeuvres have been undertaken to help resolve the matter?

A: This has to be addressed quickly. We have been working to get President [Mohamed Abdullahi)] Farmajo and President Kenyatta to come to the discussion table.

I’ve been to Mogadishu to speak to the Somalia president. I told him to pull off the court case.

I’ve told them [Farmajo and Kenyatta] that the biggest hurdle is defeating al-Shabaab and that is the only way we can tap the gains on the blue economy.

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/US-bl...er-graft--drugs/1056-5320182-n2ipb/index.html

Ceeb :russ:
Where is a reputable source? you trust kenyan fufu news?

:mjlol:

Muji

VIP
It would be nice if you told us who the white slave master is. It’s hard to decipher the lingo of racist incels.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This guy has said this before, he basically says anything to make Kenya happy(and why not he is their ambassador) I wouldn't pay attention.

Here is the last time in June where he said he convinced Somalia that they should deal outside of court:mjlol: