US official: No results after $3.2bn spent restoring Somalia’s security

I agree here in the US the blacks are treated like a dog and basically like a slave, if you have a dark skin expect to be treated like a shit, it is how things work around here.:manny:
So they will do the same in Africa.
Do you remember the US policy in Latin American in the 80s.

There is even a rumour that they supported Pablo Escobar in Colombia and then they discarded him after using him.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
So they will do the same in Africa.
Do you remember the US policy in Latin American in the 80s.

There is even a rumour that they supported Pablo Escobar in Colombia and then they discarded him after using him.

Yes, that is common knowledge sxb , Escobar was used and ditched like a used condom, they even deposited his earnings in the central bank , a 12 billion of dollars in cash, the US is like a Mafia gangster and they operate in such way, either you are with us or we delete you out of the surface of earth is their motto.:kanyeshrug:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
They spent 3.5B in 2 decades. That'd be 175 Million per year. It's peanuts compared to what they give other countries on yearly basis.
In 2017 alone, Afghanistan received almost 5B in aid from the US.
IMG_20200903_110302.jpg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Most of that goes to amisom pay. Wtf do amisom do exactly, while they renew the arms embargo. Let them waste their money. They probably make double that amount from shady NGO's and by keeping the status quo in the bab el mandeb region.

I think the better question is what is sland doing wrong that it can’t convince the IC that it should break away from the south because the south has been so shit for decades and still sland can’t break away.

hhhh This is funny, coming from the US. Its as if the US did not know, what was happening in
Somalia last 20 years.

Trending