US Embassy Pushing Degeneracy in Brazil

No but I know a farax who moved to brasil for opportunities

exactly- probably some sort of sex tourist. or maybe not. but obviously the ones who are are going to be interested in seeking out loose women, not the religious and spiritual aspects and sectors of the country. obviously they're not going to be interested in the more conservative side of the society.

it is silly to watch some international media about Brazil shemales or Afghanistan bacha bazi or Somali pirates and think this represents the country in general
True but that narrative is constantly pushed with regards to brasil in particular and the person I know who lives for work there says it's rather prominent.

exactly- probably some sort of sex tourist. or maybe not. but obviously the ones who are are going to be interested in seeking out loose women, not the religious and spiritual aspects and sectors of the country. obviously they're not going to be interested in the more conservative side of the society.
Work opportunities not sex tourism :deadrose:

if you look at Brazil from the standpoint of the Brazilians... versus Brazil from the standpoint of outsiders who want fetishize the women or from international media with Western agenda.... obviously there will be big differences.... there's way more to it than the degenerate aspects that attract some international attention.... some Brazilian family going to church or something isn't going to draw the international attention....

but there's a reason Bolsonaro was elected and was massively popular.... and unlike how some propaganda tried to make it seem, it wasn't about race but about religiosity.... there is way more to the country than just the degenerate elements.... we can point to degenerate elements in the US but it's not like every person in the US is some sort of tranny

True but that narrative is constantly pushed with regards to brasil in particular and the person I know who lives for work there says it's rather prominent.

the rule is very simple- don't trust the narratives pushed by Western/international media. I mean sure... shemales in Brazil and bacha bazi in Afghanistan exist but it's not like everyone in those societies are on board with those kinds of things.

Work opportunities not sex tourism :deadrose:

I said maybe not.... but truthfully... a lot of the outside attention directed at Brazil does come from people who are into fetishizing the women... obviously some international perverts aren't going to have an objective view on the country

I said maybe not.... but truthfully... a lot of the outside attention directed at Brazil does come from people who are into fetishizing the women... obviously some international perverts aren't going to have an objective view on the country
It's very important to control the narrative spun by the international media about our countries otherwise what happened to brasil could easily happen

It's very important to control the narrative spun by the international media about our countries otherwise what happened to brasil could easily happen

it's important for us as individuals to distinguish between propaganda and reality.

Brazil does not control the international media narrative about Brazil anymore than any other Third World country does.

the international media narrative is almost entirely controlled by the West. it is what it is. the entire Third World suffers from this.

that being said.... they do need to crack down on the degenerate elements in Brazil and in any society. Brazilians themselves wanted Bolsonaro, they don't support all this degenerate stuff being pushed by the West- but it was international forces that pushed for the removal of Bolsonaro and pushed Lula onto Brazil. the West wanted Bolsonaro removed just like they want Erdogan removed.

imo the military sold Brazil out. I was just talking to a guy a few hours ago who used to serve in the Brazil military and he was telling me how the military was against Bolsonaro and saying how Lula had bought out high-ranking members of the Brazil military. he attributed this to Lula being very smart but.... it just illustrates how there were very powerful (international) forces behind putting Lula back in power.

ey/em

plz tell me I'm in a fever dream cause 5 years ago none of this would be seen as normal but you have US embassy in Brazil propagating this notion of gender spectrum which has little to none scientific evidence.

How does a culture shift so much within a decade? and what will we start believing in the decade coming up.

Trending

Latest posts