US Embassy Pushing Degeneracy in Brazil

925611FB-C7FB-452B-AE15-A633FB82FF8B.png

apparently they even put out a whole video pushing this but I'm not posting the video cuz it has music

I used to work for a Ukrainian company, I was working for Ukrainians and I really respect the culture of the people of Ukraine. But Ukraine is on the wrong side and Ukraine needs to lose. I have no doubt that Russia losing would be a loss for humanity.

imo the USSR was in the wrong during the Cold War
I think Saudi was one thousand percent right to align with the US during the Cold War.

But now I think the US is on the wrong side. I can't support a side that's fighting to turn the whole world into Sodom and Gomorrah.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
How can anyone push degeneracy in Brazil when it’s already a degenerate state? You walk around their favelas for 5 minutes and you’re bound to find people shagging in public.
:bell:

How can anyone push degeneracy in Brazil when it’s already a degenerate state? You walk around their favelas for 5 minutes and you’re bound to find people shagging in public.
:bell:
I swear when it comes to this many genders stuff brasil is basically a world leader and has been making kids transition for free for many years now

I think it's more conservative than people realize. Brazil definitely has its degenerates but there's also many conservative religious Christians in the country.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I swear when it comes to this many genders stuff brasil is basically a world leader and makes kids transition for free for a long time now
They have the most transgenders and they get free surgery. Imagine that, a country full of poor people giving free gender reassignment surgeries.
:drakewtf:

I swear when it comes to this many genders stuff brasil is basically a world leader and makes kids transition for free for a long time now

there are definitely trannies but... making kids trannies??? I wouldn't be surprised if it exists but it isn't forced as far as I'm aware.

anyways, a lot of why Bolsonaro got massive support was backlash against gay propaganda in schools.

there are definitely trannies but... making kids trannies??? I wouldn't be surprised if it exists but it isn't forced as far as I'm aware.

anyways, a lot of why Bolsonaro got massive support was backlash against gay propaganda in schools.
There is a huge divide between the poor and the normal people over there. The poor to make money change there kids genders from a young age and pimp them out or if some gang catches a orphan in the favelas same thing

There is a huge divide between the poor and the normal people over there. The poor to make money change there kids genders from a young age and pimp them out or if some gang catches a orphan in the favelas same thing

I think a lot of the poor people there are conservative and religious as are poor people in many parts of the world.... but it's a liberal society so they're not going to exterminate the degenerates like it's Afghanistan....

I think the media gives people a distorted version of Brazil. they don't show you how religious many of them actually are.

Brazil is traditionally a conservative Catholic society... but of course the international media isn't interested in promoting that and doesn't promote that aspect of Brazil

I think a lot of the poor people there are conservative and religious as are poor people in many parts of the world.... but it's a liberal society so they're not going to exterminate the degenerates like it's Afghanistan....

I think the media gives people a distorted version of Brazil. they don't show you how religious many of them actually are.
Afghanistan itself suffers from similar problems. Generally the poor is rather uneducated and ignorant or taken advantage of. I remember someone posting about bazi batcha on here which is basically the same thing but without the gender reassignment

Afghanistan itself suffers from similar problems. Generally the poor is rather uneducated and ignorant or taken advantage of. I remember someone posting about bazi batcha on here which is basically the same thing but without the gender reassignment

it is silly to watch some international media about Brazil shemales or Afghanistan bacha bazi or Somali pirates and think this represents the country in general

Trending