US elections. Whom did you vote for and why?

US elections. Whom did you vote for and why?

• Trump

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Biden

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Trump added that to Obama's 2010 Fair Sentencing Act, literally always complaining about Obama while piggybacking off Obama's work.
What is your point? Trump has released thousands of blacks. He didn't have to do it. Biden filled up prisons with niggas who often are so low iq that they ended up with many year sentences.

AbdiGeedi

In terms of large scale institutionalized racism, Biden takes the cake. Trump is magnitudes less in scale.

Both are racist in their own way, Biden is simply evil.

After all Biden has done to hurt the black community, he has no problem herding stupid niggas to vote for him. He even employed the fake nigga bıtch, Kamala Harris, who is on record claiming that she is Indian.

Alluring

Sayonara
What is your point? Trump has released thousands of blacks. He didn't have to do it. Biden filled up prisons with niggas who often are so low iq that they ended up with many year sentences.
"He didn't have to do it," that just showcases your mentality to me. Wow, Trump did one good thing despite his deplorable history in OFFICE. Why don't you adress Trump's comments to your own people. Vote for whoever you want ig, it's disappointing but whatever.

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Neither. Voting for the lesser of two evils is still supporting evil. Allah ta'ala is not gonna hold us accountable for why we didn't support the person with better reform policies yet why we supported people who stand behind the genocide, torture, and ruin of our ummah. Break out of the hive mind

AbdiGeedi

"He didn't have to do it," that just showcases your mentality to me. Wow, Trump did one good thing despite his deplorable history in OFFICE. Why don't you adress Trump's comments to your own people. Vote for whoever you want ig, it's disappointing but whatever.
I get it you hate Trump but give a pass to Biden since you find it disappointing that I voted for Trump.

Biden and all democratic ticket gets my vote inshallah. I have been voting for over a decade now and always my vote went to the most deserving candidates: Democratic candidates.

Things to watch if you are in Minnesota which is on your ballot:

- Minnesota Supreme court - Vote incumbent
- Senate race : Vote Tina

Vote blue and you won't regret saving America from white militia and ignorant low IQ trumpkins. :rejoice:

This crazy lady, a convict who is on probation is running for the Minnesota supreme court. An idiot and a hypocrite who is a nut job and for few years putting her name on the ballot.

Vote her opponent to keep his seat. Her name is
Michelle MacDonald

Here is an article featured in startribune.

Neither. Voting for the lesser of two evils is still supporting evil. Allah ta'ala is not gonna hold us accountable for why we didn't support the person with better reform policies yet why we supported people who stand behind the genocide, torture, and ruin of our ummah. Break out of the hive mind

Tell me you didn't apply for Bell grant to learn English as a second language please. Ya know that would be Haram? :p

I will vote Blue to save your Hijabi ass from deportation.

AbdiGeedi

Vote blue and you won't regret saving America from white militia and ignorant low IQ trumpkins. :rejoice:
Elections are taxing mentally. I did my part to save America from the liberal menace.

formation.PNG

Trending