US elections. Whom did you vote for and why?

US elections. Whom did you vote for and why?

• Trump

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Biden

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
What blacks dont understand is no politician will help them, they have to do that themselves, just like the asians that arrived yesterday with hard work and dedication to education, and now enjoy the highest median income in the US, and many other places.

But i dont blame blacks, after a history of slavery and segregation, they could never develop a culture like asians or other civilized cultures. So its white americans who have ruined blacks and their future.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I voted for a third party . Both parties are corporate puppets. They are both racists , one is systemic and the other is blatant. I don’t like how Trump handled the coronavirus, over two hundred thousand people lost their lives because our old man believes the virus is hoax and fired the pandemic team.

I voted for a third party . Both parties are corporate puppets. They are both racists , one is systemic and the other is blatant. I don’t like how Trump handled the coronavirus, over two hundred thousand people lost their lives because our old man believes the virus is hoax and fired the pandemic team.
Isn’t a vote for a third party considered a vote for Trump? Especially since you know they will never win so why waste your ballot in them?

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
All eyes on Nevada. Only 75% of votes are counted. If Trump takes the state there won't be a need for legal wrangling.

Liberal media polls about Biden leading by big margins turned out to be propaganda.

AbdiGeedi

Once the Republican-leaning states of Georgia, North Carolina and Pennsylvania (51 electorial votes) are counted in the tally, it will be 265 for Trump and 264 for Biden.

Nevada will be the tie breaker with its 6 votes.

If Biden takes Nevada and since the race was so close, Trump will start legal proceedings to investigate suspicious developments during the elections (think of Minnesota) and overseas military votes.

If Trump wins Nevada, it is game over for Biden.

The Supreme Court is in the hands of the conservatives now. The chances of Trump succeeding in bringing legal challenges or fending off Biden's legal push are not bad at all.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Once the Republican-leaning states of Georgia, North Carolina and Pennsylvania (51 electorial votes) are counted in the tally, it will be 265 for Trump and 264 for Biden.

Nevada will be the tie breaker with its 6 votes.

If Biden takes Nevada and since the race was so close, Trump will start legal proceedings to investigate suspicious developments during the elections (think of Minnesota) and overseas military votes.

If Trump wins Nevada, it is game over for Biden.

The Supreme Court is in the hands of the conservatives now. The chances of Trump succeeding in bringing legal challenges or fending off Biden's legal push are not bad at all.

I think Biden is gonna take this convincingly, there are alot of Atlanta and Philly votes left to count and the lead is shrinking rapidly in Pennsylvania and Georgia because of it. This is a repeat of WIsconsin and Michigan earlier today where Trumps leads shrank and disappeared as mail in votes were counted last.

AbdiGeedi

I think Biden is gonna take this convincingly, there are alot of Atlanta and Philly votes left to count and the lead is shrinking rapidly in Pennsylvania and Georgia because of it. This is a repeat of WIsconsin and Michigan earlier today where Trumps leads shrank and disappeared as mail in votes were counted last.
The loss of GA or PA will be the end for Trump. Their urban areas have voted heavily for Biden. GA turning blue will have a major effect on future presidential elections. I think the south, including Texas, will be going from red/swing states to blue due to the COVID-19 as a lot of liberal northerners are escaping the big cities like New York and Chicago and settling down in the south. There is also liberal exodus in California as we can see from Arizona voting results.

Trending