US elections. Whom did you vote for and why?

US elections. Whom did you vote for and why?

• Trump

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Biden

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Everyone should vote Biden. Trump is a Russian asset it's clear by now where his orders come from and how quickly he wanted the sanctions lifted. He is riding Obama's economy but give him another term I'm sure a recession will hit. I'm never voting for a white supremacist sympathizer. Other than that, I still think Trump will win.

Alluring

Sayonara
Blocking the release of stimulus money to people who desperately need it while she lives the life of luxury makes her the elitist, the modern Marie Antoinette.

This is coming from the man who payed $750 in taxes, less than the poorest working American. He is all show no action, bragging about billions he inherited and lost so soon. Aside from economy, why are you voting for him?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
This is coming from the man who payed $750 in taxes, less than the poorest working American. He is all show no action, bragging about billions he inherited and lost so soon. Aside from economy, why are you voting for him?
Trump paid more taxes in China than he did in America. Imagine if Obama had a Chinese bank account while running for office?

Alluring

Sayonara
Trump paid more taxes in China than he did in America. Imagine if Obama had a Chinese bank account while running for office?

Always talking shit about china while he pays them more taxes than his own country....

Alluring

Sayonara
Biden the creepy racist:

Trump:
- Didn't want to rent to black people in the 70s and claimed they were welfare recipients.
- Told the innocent Central Park 5 that they deserved the death penalty.
- Said he doesn't want black people counting his money.
- In 2010 in response to a plan to create a masjid in Manhattan, he said "someones blowing us up" insinuating muslims are all.....
- Lied about Obama so many times I lost count
- Under his administration, ice carrying out hysterectomies on women seeking asylum, separating children from parents, and thousands of missing children.
- 26 rape accusations including children who he payed off

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
The main reason for my voting for him is the fact that Trump is not a career politician and has no guilt of passing anti-black legislation like Biden who is pro-black only when he needs black votes. Trump doesn't do sh.it like that.

The warmongering right wing neocons failed to put the yoke on Trump and instead got kicked in the nuts. John Bolton, the biggest warmonger of them all, got booted from the National Security Advisor position after he tried to impose war policies on Trump.

Trump is a creep himself. He was friends with Epstein and has so many women who’ve accused him of sexual assault, so your point?

And he hates Somalis. Trump comes to Minnesota and talks so much shit about us. And I’m almost certain the OP didn’t vote for Trump and is trolling. Someone that braindead doesn’t have the patience to register to vote and mail in their ballot.
Trump has done more for Americans though all trump did for the past 40 years was make a bill that made African Americans have a higher chance of being in poverty search it up what he had done

Alluring

Sayonara
The main reason is the fact he is not a career politician and has no guilt of passing anti-black legislation like Biden who is pro-black only when he needs black votes. Trump doesn't do sh.it like that.

The warmongering right wing neocons failed to put a yoke on Trump and instead got kicked in the nuts by him. John Bolton, the biggest warmonger, got booted by Trump from the National Security Advisor position after he tried to impose war policies on Trump.
Do you think I like Biden? I hate him like Trump but at least Biden isn't telling his supporters to "Liberate Michigan", isn't being hypoctrical in regards to white militia v black protestors, etc. His "good" economy he earned from Obama. And then he rushed an unqualified POS into the Supreme Court.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Trump:
- Didn't want to rent to black people in the 70s and claimed they were welfare recipients.
- Told the innocent Central Park 5 that they deserved the death penalty.
- Said he doesn't want black people counting his money.
- In 2010 in response to a plan to create a masjid in Manhattan, he said "someones blowing us up" insinuating muslims are all.....
- Lied about Obama so many times I lost count
- Under his administration, ice carrying out hysterectomies on women seeking asylum, separating children from parents, and thousands of missing children.
- 26 rape accusations including children who he payed off
Trump didn't pass the laws that incarcerated many thousands of black people like Biden did. Even after release those niggas are stigmatized and have criminal record for rest of their lives.

Comparing Trump to Biden is like comparing a local racist to Hitler (Biden).

Since his election, Trump has actually passed pro-black legislation.

Alluring

Sayonara
Trump didn't pass the laws that incarcerated many thousands of black people like Biden did. Even after release those niggas are stigmatized and have criminal record for rest of their lives.

Comparing Trump to Biden is like comparing a local racist to Hitler (Biden).

Since his election, Trump has actually passed pro-black legislation.
The rest of my points.....what legislation are you talking about, be specific.

@Destiny i like neither of those old men I prefer a younger person running the country but if it’s between Biden or trump I choose trump Biden for 40 years has only oppressed blacks meanwhile trump is getting them into better schools and colleges although I don’t agree with him as a person he’s doing good in politics