US elections. Whom did you vote for and why?

US elections. Whom did you vote for and why?

• Trump

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Biden

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
I voted for my nigga, Trump.

I like that he is not a career politician.
He is not a warmonger.
He brings confidence to economy.
He is not towing the liberal narrative of "Let's self-destruct!"
He is not using Black votes like the true racist, Biden.
He is tough enough on China and liberal Europe.
He is good with Erdogan, another non-liberal leader I approve of.
He keeps supremacist Amharas guessing.

I don't like his crooked past.
He treats Muslims bad on paper but indifferent in reality.
He separated parents from kids at detention centers for illegal immigrants. There was no need for that.
He is too pro-Israeli. In the end it might turn out to be a good thing since Israelis and desert Arabs are finally making love without condoms.

The good about him outweighs the bad, especially considering the alternative, devilish Biden.

Last edited:
I voted for my nigga, Trump.

I like that he is not a career politician.
He is not towing the liberal narrative of "Let's self-destruct!"
He is not using Black votes like the true racist, Biden.
He is tough enough on China and liberal Europe.
He is good with Erdogan, another non-liberal leader I approve of.
He keeps supremacist Amharas guessing.

I don't like his crooked past.
He treats Muslims bad on paper but indifferent in reality
He separated parents from kids at detention centers for illegal immigrants. There was no need for that.
He is too pro-Israeli. In the end it might turn out to be a good thing since Israelis and desert Arabs are finally making love without condoms.
I don’t like neither one of those pedos but if I had to chose one... it’s Trump...

TRUMP2020 although I can’t vote we need to secure the borders during Obama’s term lots of Mexico’s gangs were coming to the USA that number has reduced now that Trump is securing the border also more blacks have been going to better colleges as well

I can’t even vote in fact 💀

AbdiGeedi

I don’t like neither one of those pedos but if I had to chose one... it’s Trump...

TRUMP2020 although I can’t vote we need to secure the borders during Obama’s term lots of Mexico’s gangs were coming to the USA that number has reduced now that Trump is securing the border also more blacks have been going to better colleges as well

I can’t even vote in fact.
There is no comparison between Trump and Biden. One does as he wants (very similar to Erdogan and Putin) and another is a professional butt-winker.

I watched that hood video and agree with the guy.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This list is going to expand to include more Somalis in the following days
IMG_20200505_212459.jpg

Last edited:

AbdiGeedi

Here is the liberal witch, the House speaker Nancy Pelosi, who held up the stimulus package for months because she is an elitist and doesn't want approve the package to spite Trump and reduce his chances for re-election. See how she makes personal attacks against liberal CNN's Wolf Blitzer for questioning her why she is not working with Trump about the relief money. Her meltdown was epic.

Last edited:

Alluring

Sayonara
Here is the liberal witch, the House speaker Nancy Pelosi, who held up the stimulus package for months because she is an elitist and doesn't want approve the package to spite Trump and reduce his chances for re-election. See how she makes personal attacks against liberal CNN's Wolf Blitzer for questioning her why she is not working with Trump about the relieve money. Her meltdown was epic.

An elitist? :russ::russ:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I knew you would fam oof disgusting

View attachment 149379
Trump is a creep himself. He was friends with Epstein and has so many women who’ve accused him of sexual assault, so your point?

And he hates Somalis. Trump comes to Minnesota and talks so much shit about us. And I’m almost certain the OP didn’t vote for Trump and is trolling. Someone that braindead doesn’t have the patience to register to vote and mail in their ballot.

Trending

Latest posts