US Border Agents Whip Haitians

I wonder how all the black people who voted for Biden are feeling now. There is an old interview of him and he thinks so lowly of Haitians. He basically said it wouldn’t be an issue if their country disappeared. Why are Haitian migrants being whipped? The Afghans are not getting the same treatment.

It wouldn't have mattered who the President was when this transpired; the United States (unlike 3rd world Nations) is an institutional State rather than an individual State.

I wonder how all the black people who voted for Biden are feeling now. There is an old interview of him and he thinks so lowly of Haitians. He basically said it wouldn’t be an issue if their country disappeared. Why are Haitian migrants being whipped? The Afghans are not getting the same treatment.

My boyfriend’s mum praises Biden, who’s Mexican. My boyfriend’s dad was deported by the Obama administration. She trashes the USA for being racist and how they treat immigrants.

My boyfriend’s mum praises Biden, who’s Mexican. My boyfriend’s dad was deported by the Obama administration. She trashes the USA for being racist and how they treat immigrants.
They’re all bad people to the core but this reminds me of slavery how they’re treating the Haitians..whipping them and stuff. At least them eat, they all had food in bags and had quite a journey. If they don’t want to accept refugees at least treat them with respect while they get deported

They should shut up about human rights tho

It works for them to cast themselves as paragons of virtue, so why would they drop such an effective tool?

Also, we (the global South) really should tend to our own gardens and not be dependent upon the grace, pity and generosity of others. It's both revolting and depressing.

For the first time (ever) South Sudanese have recently made the perilous journey across the Mediterranean sea; we previously took great pride in having never done that before.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

This looks very bad its better to shoot them

It works for them to cast themselves as paragons of virtue, so why would they drop such an effective tool?

Also, we (the global South) really should tend to our own gardens and not be dependent upon the grace, pity and generosity of others. It's both revolting and depressing.

For the first time (ever) South Sudanese have recently made the perilous journey across the Mediterranean sea; we previously took great pride in having never done that before.
I’m not saying let them in but don’t whip them infront of their children who have nothing to do with their parents misfortune... just deport them

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Don't try illegally crossing borders and this won't happen, border control doing nothing wrong here they gotta do their job.

The comments under those tweets and IG post are trying to make it about race but it would've been the same with everyone, mexicans go thru rough times illegally crossing for many years.

Also Afghans are coming by a plane legally into America not running by foot to the border hopping fences trying to get in so its not the same situation

Biden doing nothing wrong here and black people shouldn't feel any way about this, you are american they are haitian. You need to defend the best interests of your nation not by skin colour. Got nothing to do with race politics stop pushing it that way

Don't try illegally crossing borders and this won't happen, border control doing nothing wrong here they gotta do their job.

The comments under those tweets and IG post are trying to make it about race but it would've been the same with everyone, mexicans go thru rough times illegally crossing for many years.

Also Afghans are coming by a plane legally into America not running by foot to the border hopping fences trying to get in so its not the same situation

Biden doing nothing wrong here and black people shouldn't feel any way about this, you are american they are haitian. You need to defend the best interests of your nation not by skin colour. Got nothing to do with race politics stop pushing it that way
I mean yes you are right to an extent but I doubt they whip Mexicans or European migrants. Ik they need to protect their borders but still abuse is not necessary. They can close off these entryways so that migrants can’t swarm in.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I mean yes you are right to an extent but I doubt they whip Mexicans or European migrants. Ik they need to protect their borders but still abuse is not necessary. They can close off these entryways so that migrants can’t swarm in.
I understand it on a morally way but in reality their land their rules

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope we find it in our hearts to give refuge to those poor people, they left everything behind for a better future. Biden, please do the right thing!

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Yes they would do the same to mexican and other migrants to