US Border Agents Whip Haitians

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
Africans are useless everywhere they reside.
1632229040083.png

Just look these two countries on the same island. One in object poverty and chaos and the other is doing fairly well

Africans are useless everywhere they reside.
View attachment 201437
Just look these two countries on the same island. One in object poverty and chaos and the other is doing fairly well

One fought against chattel slavery and was punished by France and the United States for Centuries, and the other was not.

Now, do you think that could have contributed to the disparity between the two?

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
One fought against chattel slavery and was punished by France and the United States for Centuries, and the other was not.

Now, do you think that could have contributed to the disparity between the two?
Don't you see the graph. They started the same but they are different now.

Yes, I’ve seen Mexicans get Rodney Kinged by just regular cops. The only Mexicans that don’t get harassed are the as much are the white Mexicans. But a lot of white nationalist don’t see Spain as white
but for some reason, they see Italiens as white, by god are white nationalist some nit-picky retards

They’re the same as hoteps. WE WAZ VIKANGZ AND SHIT!!!!
dude the Vikings would enslave their ass, it's even funnier when they claim the romans, the Romans saw their ancestors as a bunch of shit smeared barbarians that were too retarded to build any civilization of note

Yes, I’ve seen Mexicans get Rodney Kinged by just regular cops. The only Mexicans that don’t get harassed are the as much are the white Mexicans. But a lot of white nationalist don’t see Spain as white
They see them as whites but the uneducated white nationalists think because of their last names, there the brown Latinos but if they go to Spain, they would obviously think otherwise.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Border patrol finally had enough reminds me of Django movie they whippin them hard :hemad:

My boyfriend’s mum praises Biden, who’s Mexican. My boyfriend’s dad was deported by the Obama administration. She trashes the USA for being racist and how they treat immigrants.
Well, the Mexicans didn't call Obama deporter in chief for nothing. Dont get me started on those drones in the middle east he flew out.

Well, the Mexicans didn't call Obama deporter in chief for nothing. Dont get me started on those drones in the middle east he flew out.
For some reason, Republicans believe that Obama is a Muslim. I think it’s based off his name, but Arabic doesn’t equally Muslim. There’s Christians in the Middle East

Trending

Latest posts