US billionaire philanthropist David Rockefeller dies at 101

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
This dude is bugging wallahi from I want Caliphate like the one in Córdoba to I am Hebrew Israelite, I thought this guy was rageedi wallahi but it turns out that he's been indoctrinated by the other side nacaala I'll pour some zamzam water on the floor another one lost to cyber space:wow:
His beliefs are absurd , it's like Hungarians suddenly claiming they are the original inhabitants of Somalia and that the current Somalis are imposters :ileycry:
But just like he is entitled to his own beliefs, I am entitled to my own beliefs about his beliefs, and I think they are total bullshit :siilaanyosmile:

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
"dead"

Dude prolly did one of those things to freeze yourself and wake up from deep slumber in a thousand year. He ain't done yet.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
@DeathWish do you hate Africans like some of your people do & what do you consider Somalis to be since many Hebrew Israelites believe that they're not from the tribes of Israel.
No, I don't hate Africans, in fact, I love my African brothers and sisters. I might not be Hebrew by blood, but I identify as one of them (I am trans race). I am also a Hotep. Search it up because you might become one too.:denzelnigga:
Somalis are not Hebrews because they are part of the people who enslaved them.:kodaksmiley:

This dude is bugging wallahi from I want Caliphate like the one in Córdoba to I am Hebrew Israelite, I thought this guy was rageedi wallahi but it turns out that he's been indoctrinated by the other side nacaala I'll pour some zamzam water on the floor another one lost to cyber space:wow:
I am still Muslim!:mjcry:
I didn't say that I want a Caliphate, but I do like the system of Cordoba. (I don't want to be watched like you.):comeon:

His beliefs are absurd , it's like Hungarians suddenly claiming they are the original inhabitants of Somalia and that the current Somalis are imposters :ileycry:
But just like he is entitled to his own beliefs, I am entitled to my own beliefs about his beliefs, and I think they are total bullshit :siilaanyosmile:
How are my claims absurd? Even @Cognitivedissonance knows that the real Hebrews are black people. I am now beginning to understand why they call your type g0y!m.:hemad:

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
No, I don't hate Africans, in fact, I love my African brothers and sisters. I might not be Hebrew by blood, but I identify as one of them (I am trans race). I am also a Hotep. Search it up because you might become one too.:denzelnigga:
Somalis are not Hebrews because they are part of the people who enslaved them.:kodaksmiley:

I am still Muslim!:mjcry:
I didn't say that I want a Caliphate, but I do like the system of Cordoba. (I don't want to be watched like you.):comeon:

How are my claims absurd? Even @Cognitivedissonance knows that the real Hebrews are black people. I am now beginning to understand why they call your type g0y!m.:hemad:
:williamswtf:

Fuuley don't want to be watched kulaha my g Allah is watching you:westbrookwtf:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
How are my claims absurd. Even @Cognitivedissonance knows that the real Hebrews are black people. I am now beginning to understand why they call your type g0y!m.:hemad:
You do realise that Black Hebrew Israelites believe that the "white man" can't be saved and that they are the devil incarnate?
You yourself said you don't hate white people. This in and of itself clashes with your worldview. Is the only belief you share with them that the original Jews were black? If so, how? Please don't send me assorted images of "negroid" looking statues. That means literally nothing. I would like non-biased DNA and historical evidence that Jews were a Sub-saharan African population. Your agenda is pretty much that they were "negroes". Unless you have a primary source from ancient times that happen to contain a DNA sample that is 100% sub-saharan in origin, then I will take what you say as total fact. Otherwise, you're making unsubstantiated claims.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
This guy did too many heart transplants, he had like 6 fucking hearts in his body. Nigga this ain't no video game where your life depends on the amount of hearts you have
:mindblown:

DeathWish

You do realise that Black Hebrew Israelites believe that the "white man" can't be saved and that they are the devil incarnate?
You yourself said you don't hate white people. This in and of itself clashes with your worldview. Is the only belief you share with them that the original Jews were black? If so, how? Please don't send me assorted images of "negroid" looking statues. That means literally nothing. I would like non-biased DNA and historical evidence that Jews were a Sub-saharan African population. Your agenda is pretty much that they were "negroes". Unless you have a primary source from ancient times that happen to contain a DNA sample that is 100% sub-saharan in origin, then I will take what you say as total fact. Otherwise, you're making unsubstantiated claims.

I am still Muslim BTW. Hebrew is an ethnicity, not a religion. The Hebrews you're talking about have a problem with the white man, while I don't.
The original Hebrews are black and everyone knows that. I might just post "assorted negroes" just so I can have some laughs. I will bring non-biased facts that are even better than DNA evidence since you rejected King Tut's DNA:kodaksmiley:. My claims are completely substantiated I will prove them to you. I will finally turn you into a Hotep.:lawd:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I am still Muslim BTW. Hebrew is an ethnicity, not a religion. The Hebrews you're talking about have a problem with the white man, while I don't.
The original Hebrews are black and everyone knows that. I might just post "assorted negroes" just so I can have some laughs. I will bring non-biased facts that are even better than DNA evidence since you rejected King Tut's DNA:kodaksmiley:. My claims are completely substantiated I will prove them to you. I will finally turn you into a Hotep.:lawd:
You're either a hotep or a Muslim you can't be both :yacadiim:

What has King tuts got to do with Israelites?

DeathWish

You're either a hotep or a Muslim you can't be both :yacadiim:

What has King tuts got to do with Israelites?
Why not? :cosbyhmm: Being a Hotep does not clash with Islam and I need someone to join me, like you:stevej:
I showed @DuctTape DNA evidence of Tutankhamun and his family, proving that they were black Africans and not some Europeans, Arabs or Berbers. :yacadiim: So I believe he will also reject any proof of the Black Hebrews.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why not? :cosbyhmm: Being a Hotep does not clash with Islam and I need someone to join me, like you:stevej:
I showed @DuctTape DNA evidence of Tutankhamun and his family, proving that they were black Africans and not some Europeans, Arabs or Berbers. :yacadiim: So I believe he will also reject any proof of the Black Hebrews.
I believe the Israelites are darkskinned just like the original Arabs or The ancient Egyptians but what have they got to do with you as a Somali?

DeathWish

I believe the Israelites are darkskinned just like the original Arabs or The ancient Egyptians but what have they got to do with you as a Somali?
You're asking me the hard questions.:whew:

The Hebrews are dark-skinned and one of the proofs are that the Prophet Muhammed (SAW) said that Prophet Musa (AS) was dark-skinned with soft hair.
If that is true, wouldn't that mean we are more closely related to these ancient people than the cadaan J3ws?:yacadiim:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You're asking me the hard questions.:whew:

The Hebrews are dark-skinned and one of the proofs are that the Prophet Muhammed (SAW) said that Prophet Musa (AS) was dark-skinned with soft hair.
If that is true, wouldn't that mean we are more closely related to these ancient people than the cadaan J3ws?:yacadiim:
Dark skin does not = relation to Somalis.
That'd be like saying Sri Lankans or Australian Aborignals have relation to us because we are both dark skinned populations.
Many Arabs even today are very dark skinned, like Yemenis and Omanis. And the Mehri people are probably even darker than us on average, yet we aren't very closely related to them.

Adeer even if we are related to the original jews how does it elevate us? What "lost" history does it revive? I just don't see what all the significance of this is, other than 'sticking it to the white man', which we as Somalis should not care about. We do not need to 'prove' that our already fascinating history is even more star studded by filling it with jews.

DeathWish

Dark skin does not = relation to Somalis.
That'd be like saying Sri Lankans or Australian Aborignals have relation to us because we are both dark skinned populations.
Many Arabs even today are very dark skinned, like Yemenis and Omanis. And the Mehri people are probably even darker than us on average, yet we aren't very closely related to them.

Adeer even if we are related to the original jews how does it elevate us? What "lost" history does it revive? I just don't see what all the significance of this is, other than 'sticking it to the white man', which we as Somalis should not care about. We do not need to 'prove' that our already fascinating history is even more star studded by filling it with jews.
As I said earlier, Somalis are not the Hebrews, we were one of their oppressors, sadly. What I am trying to say is that these people look more like us than the cadaan people that are attacking the Pal!st!n!ans. You are absolutely right about how there are Yemeni tribes that are darker than us because the Prophet Muhammed (SAW) used one of those dark tribes to describe how Prophet Musa (AS) looked like.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
As I said earlier, Somalis are not the Hebrews, we were one of their oppressors, sadly. What I am trying to say is that these people look more like us than the cadaan people that are attacking the Pal!st!n!ans. You are absolutely right about how there are Yemeni tribes that are darker than us because the Prophet Muhammed (SAW) used one of those dark tribes to describe how Prophet Musa (AS) looked like.
Okay, I'm glad we agree here. My bad for calling your beliefs ridiculous, I thought you shared the exact same beliefs as those extreme black israelites that have this messed up worldview that everyone will become their slaves in the future or something.

You said that we were one of their oppressors. How do you know?
The last time I checked we haven't really come into any significant contact with Jews. Well, it wasn't recorded, anyways.
But where are you getting this info from?

DeathWish

Okay, I'm glad we agree here. My bad for calling your beliefs ridiculous, I thought you shared the exact same beliefs as those extreme black israelites that have this messed up worldview that everyone will become their slaves in the future or something.

You said that we were one of their oppressors. How do you know?
The last time I checked we haven't really come into any significant contact with Jews. Well, it wasn't recorded, anyways.
But where are you getting this info from?
You know where I am about to go with this right...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
[/SPOILER]
But there's no proof of that lol
We were just trading partners of the Egyptians, meaning we didn't necessarily have to come into contact with any Jews at all.
It's an unsubstantiated claim. You're just going by an assumption that isn't even that likely.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why do you relate to a colour that's not even in Somali black is an English word if you were sincere about darkskinned people being your people then what about Sri Lankan's or aboriginal Australians? You can choose only one way of life it's either hotep or ALLAHU AKBAR which one is it? Cause what youre saying goes against Islam to you black people are your brothers & sisters your people as you so affectionately put it whereas in Islam Allah says a Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so do you view a white Muslim as your brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.