US billionaire philanthropist David Rockefeller dies at 101

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
You forgot to add "Zionist Jew" in the title
He is fake. Hebrew Israelites are black people, not some white guy claiming to be us.

hqdefault.jpg

(This does not include beta habesh because they fake too)

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Alhamdulillah wuu baaqtiyey illahay naarta haku foogayo the notorious usurer who enslaves the masses debt slaves a psychopath who serves other unholy entities who are in bed with ibliss.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
So many knew him as one of the most generous philanthropists - and brightest Points of Light - whose caring and commitment to the widest range of worthy causes touched and lifted innumerable lives

What a terrible loss. My condolences to his family and friends.

PS Can I borrow 1 million from the family of Rockefeller? You know I'm good for it!

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Yesterday you were Muslim, and today you're Hebrew Israelite :ohhh:
Awoowe, it appears that you don't understand the difference between a Jew and Hebrew Israelite.
  • A Jew is a person that follows the religion of Judaism
  • A Hebrew is an ethnicity, not a religion
Bani !sr@e1= Hebrew. Prophet Musa (AS) was a Bani !sr@e1 and he was also Muslim...

I hope you learned something new, awoowe.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Awoowe, it appears that you don't understand the difference between a Jew and Hebrew Israelite.
  • A Jew is a person that follows the religion of Judaism
  • A Hebrew is an ethnicity, not a religion
Bani !sr@e1= Hebrew. Prophet Musa (AS) was a Bani !sr@e1 and he was also Muslim...

I hope you learned something new, awoowe.
So you're a Hebrew Israelite :bell:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@DeathWish do you hate Africans like some of your people do & what do you consider Somalis to be since many Hebrew Israelites believe that they're not from the tribes of Israel.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You're entitled to your beliefs my man :manny:
You can identify as a Martian for all I care :mjlol:
This dude is bugging wallahi from I want Caliphate like the one in Córdoba to I am Hebrew Israelite, I thought this guy was rageedi wallahi but it turns out that he's been indoctrinated by the other side nacaala I'll pour some zamzam water on the floor another one lost to cyber space:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending