US announces the opening of its first permanent diplomatic presence in Somalia since 1991

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
And I thought you were never gonna admit the blatant truth that Reer Diini Ugaas is larger than MZ and MS combined before this week Karim. But hey we both learned two different things this week after all kkk. My pet Zanzibar Bantu you are still Bantu with tainted blood don't ever forget. :mjlaugh:
Reer Diini are larger than both MZ and MJ combined. That's a fact... I already admitted the truth. Rer Diini have larger metropolitans like Garbahaareey, Luuq and Cabudwaaq. Huge cities that outshine Mogadishu, Bosaso and Hargeisa. I envy you guys.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Reer Diini are larger than both MZ and MJ combined. That's a fact... I already admitted the truth. Rer Diini have larger metropolitans like Garbahaareey, Luuq and Cabudwaaq. Huge cities that outshine Mogadishu, Bosaso and Hargeisa. I envy you guys.

Kkkkk he actually liked the comment.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Reer Diini are larger than both MZ and MJ combined. That's a fact... I already admitted the truth. Rer Diini have larger metropolitans like Garbahaareey, Luuq and Cabudwaaq. Huge cities that can compete and even outshine Mogadishu, Bosaso and Hargeisa. I envy you guys.

Good pet. You are ferrari are good jesters that make the Sheikh laugh. But once in a while I have to put you boys in your places. Indeed Kismayo, Luuq, Bardera, Cabudwaaq, Goobweyn etc are such gloruius lands that us Ugaases inhabit mashallah. Kismayo > Mogadishu. Bardera > Bosaso. And Cabudwaaq is one of the fastest growing Somali cities I wouldn't be surprised if does reach Hargeisa.

Beesha Sade are blessed.

Sheikh

VIP
Kkkkk he actually liked the comment.

Warya I agree with his comment. But I know CW won't reach Hargeisa's heights. But who knows? It might if developed right. Who expected Jijiga to rise in the 90's? Yet now it's one of the most growing Somali cities. Development is the key to greater things sxb.

Why, because I don't believe having a us embassy is something to celebrate? Think about the us's role in and consider why I might think that before telling me I'm in the wrong place :susp:

Thats not the reason why he told you ur in the wrong place but ill indulge ur USA fear.

It's by no means negative or destructive to Somalia. It allows our government to have a person in place in Xamar they can vent at kinda like the 4th official in fußball

It's a good thing they believe they can setup shop safely & will encourage all their chearleaders to follow suit. :nvjpqts:

Thats not the reason why he told you ur in the wrong place but ill indulge ur USA fear.

It's by no means negative or destructive to Somalia. It allows our government to have a person in place in Xamar they can vent at kinda like the 4th official in fußball

It's a good thing they believe they can setup shop safely & will encourage all their chearleaders to follow suit. :nvjpqts:
more security for them more danger for your average citizen. :bell:

But whatever you guys keep consoling yourself with this shitshow and tell your selves you can solve any problems through these games

somalia is a lost cause, period

We made Morgan into what he is today. In the Kacaan we made him into our own. He was repping Sade till the end. Loyal guy. Barre Hiiraale and MX Militias wrecked you guys. MX vs ilkodheers MX would win easily. You booons would beg for our mercy lool. Kkk.
Pffft:kodaksmiley:, morgan was loyal to msb because he was made general and minister of defence, and most importantly, he was bangin' his daughter:mjlol:

Sheikh

VIP
morgan was Majerteen. get of his gus.

we also raised msb and made him who he is, do u see us claiming him?

nacas lost everything to HG and they can't even talk back.

even as we speak, galmudug has two presidents and both are hawiye, but MX can't even ask why that is because they will get slapped. edab baa la baray.

all the while they talk shit regarding kismaayo. shameful booons.

I'm surprised the Sheikh didn't see this post by you till now. Kkk. Weird. But let me refute you in a kind manner that is not the vicious karbash you get usually. Regarding Morgan all I said was he was a loyal Gen to us Ugaases dowlad. Is that called claiming? :pachah1: You are obsessed with HG yet your claiming to be OG? Are you a undercover HG pretending to be OG? I will ask you a good question. Would you want to be part of that shitshow called Galnus? Answer thoroughly. Besides ninyahow that state is a desert. :russ: MX only karbash whoever comes in our lands. Kismayo is my city you dull witted booon go offer more shaah for Abiy your new sugar father like your adeer Iley did for the Tigray one.

hqdefault.jpg

Sheikh

VIP
Pffft:kodaksmiley:, morgan was loyal to msb because he was made general and minister of defence, and most importantly, he was bangin' his daughter:mjlol:

Warya booon oorad do your feminine dhaanto in Jijiga you came late to the showdown. :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending