US announces the opening of its first permanent diplomatic presence in Somalia since 1991

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, whenever you mention how they lost territory in GG, they bring out the minor role they played in Galkacyo, out of their behinds, like that's some excuse. Kkkkk
in the civil war. HG had caydiid, abgaal had ali mahdi. isaaq had biixi, siilaanyo and others.
ogaden had gabyow and jees. MJ had AY and morgan.

name a well known MX general that's known like the guys I listed are known.
they always come up with some obscure names that we've never heard of and making it seem like that nigga did shit.

nigga how come we ain't heard of him?

only one darood clan lost lands during the civil war and we all know who it is.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
get me a source of this lafo hawiye.
in fact go get me a source, other than the bullshit that's coming out of your mouth, that says MX defeated hawiye in Gedo.

Is there a well known MX general like gabyow, like morgan, like caydiid, like col AY that did any fighting in the civil war? where was hiiraale in 91, 92, 93 etc..? nigga just dropped from cirka in 97/98 after harti and ogaden have massacred each other.

face it, MX are cowards. despite making up the most generals in the army, they couldn't help their adeer finish his milk in Gedo, of all place. such an embarrassing history.
You never heard of Generals like Gaani,Ahmed Warsame,Abdiaziz Ali Barre,Umar Haji Massale ,Abdirizak Issaq Biihi,Adan Buule and koorneel guys like Raadeer and Barre Hiirale Abbas Talhe are you Somali ninyahow or even Darood how do you not know these guys from the civil war and even after Xabashi maa tahay:gucciwhat:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Exactly, whenever you mention how they lost territory in GG, they bring out the minor role they played in Galkacyo, out of their behinds, like that's some excuse. Kkkkk

Green pastures expanding your land > dusty tuulos. And without us saving you Zanzibar niggas you would had been done.

Gelinsoor is a shared town. As for Fart city it was a shooting lounge for us.
sure...
bardheerestolenbymsb.png

:drakelaugh:

from this to msb getting chased out of gedo before he could finish his milk. war ceeb inleen looma dhinto.

Sheikh

VIP
You never heard of Generals like Gaani,Ahmed Warsame,Abdiaziz Ali Barre,Umar Haji Massale ,Abdirizak Issaq Biihi,Adan Buule and koorneel guys like Raadeer and Barre Hiirale Abbas Talhe are you Somali ninyahow or even Darood how do you not know these guys from the civil war and even after Xabashi maa tahay:gucciwhat:

He doesn't even know General Gaani LOL what type of cagdheer is this @Ferrari horta? He sounds like a hu2u. :drakelaugh:

Those guys were generals. but name a place they fought for and captured.

what did they really do? I am being serious.

we know what morgan, gabyow, jees, caydiid, ali mahdi, abdualhi yusuf, biixi and other guys did.

what did these generals do?

Shaolin23

Those guys were generals. but name a place they fought for and captured.

what did they really do? I am being serious.

we know what morgan, gabyow, jees, caydiid, ali mahdi, abdualhi yusuf, biixi and other guys did.

what did these generals do?
How old are you seriously are you handicap i cant teach you everything go have a chat with your older uncles that know these kind of oo reer Somalia ah i know your Itoobiyaan na dhaaf ninyahow waa wareer badantahay:camby:

Sheikh

VIP
sure...
bardheerestolenbymsb.png

:drakelaugh:

from this to msb getting chased out of gedo before he could finish his milk. war ceeb inleen looma dhinto.

Fart city means nothing to us landeeres that inhabit 6 regions in the horn. And MSB and the SNF Militias karbashed the USC/Rahanweyne troops in Gedo.

How old are you seriously i cant teach you everything go have a chat with your older uncles that know these kind of oo reer Somalia ah i know your Itoobiyaan na dhaaf ninyahow waa wareer badantahay:camby:
that's what i thought.

when people discuss hawiye and darood regarding the civil war. The names that come up are morgan, caydiid, jees, gabyow, cali mahdi.

no one mentions these obscure muppets that you are mentioning. just booons.

I still can't get over how the old oday couldn't even finish his milk lmao.

how do you go from having the most tanks and the most generals to getting chased around in the place you seeked refuge, the place your people live? smh

marehan failed him. They failed to protect him, even in the place where they are majority.

Fart city means nothing to us landeeres that inhabit 6 regions in the horn. And MSB and the SNF Militias karbashed the USC/Rahanweyne troops in Gedo.
You got robbed. lol

naag baad tahay. how do you lose a city like dhuusomareeb?

doqon. war wax iska dhiciyaa naaga yahay.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
that's what i thought.

when people discuss hawiye and darood regarding the civil war. The names that come up are morgan, caydiid, jees, gabyow, cali mahdi.

how do you go from having the most tanks and the most generals to getting chased around in the place you seeked refuge, the place your people live? smh

marehan failed him. They failed to protect him, even in the place where they are majority.

My nigga had to run to Nigeria. Lets hope he got to finish that ano in Lagos, with a side meal of fufu kkkkkk

Sheikh

VIP
Why didn't mx have a leader of their own? This guy has no shame! You are admitting to being foot soldiers for morgan as he waged wars on ogaden.

The og vs harti war, and you are happy about being used like that. :drakelaugh:

I would hide such things but I dont think the booon brain gets it.

When you think of mx and kismaayo only one guy comes to mind, hiiraale. What about ogaden?

Sultan magan Yusuf
Adam gabyow
Jess
Madoobe

And many more

Stay in hawiye's pocket which is where you belong, laangaab ass nigga.:manny:

MX had many leaders my pet. Morgan was a MX product booonyahow we made him into what he is. We your masters were neutral when the langaab Hartis and booons were fighting we watching you doqons eat each other snickering at your foolery. MX had many generals Barre Hiiraale was a student of the SNF Generals that @Shaolin23 mentioned. You guys are Sacad's lackey pathetic ass booon.

Shaolin23

that's what i thought.

Ok you win habeen wanaagsan just dont ever go to a Darood marfish or maqaayad acting like you know shit about the civil war then say you dont know those guys they are obscure wallahi you’ll embarrass yourself even in front of your own OG tribe they'll look at you like ciyaal baraf child oo hada wax soo bartay keep your foolishness online ina adeer:samwelcome:

Sheikh

VIP
You got robbed. lol

naag baad tahay. how do you lose a city like dhuusomareeb?

doqon. war wax iska dhiciyaa naaga yahay.

What do you mean robbed? Fart city was a shooting louge for us booonyahow booonta dhashay. Adiga batahay naagta. Fart city was nothing we inspected it before we sold it. It had no oil nor minerals in the ground. It was worthless sorta like you naago booons. :manny:

MX had many leaders my pet. Morgan was a MX product booonyahow we made him into what he is. We your masters were neutral when the langaab Hartis and booons were fighting we watching you doqons eat each other snickering at your foolery. MX had many generals Barre Hiiraale was a student of the SNF Generals that @Shaolin23 mentioned. You guys are Sacad's lackey pathetic ass booon.
morgan was Majerteen. get of his gus.

we also raised msb and made him who he is, do u see us claiming him?

nacas lost everything to HG and they can't even talk back.

even as we speak, galmudug has two presidents and both are hawiye, but MX can't even ask why that is because they will get slapped. edab baa la baray.

all the while they talk shit regarding kismaayo. shameful booons.

What do you mean robbed? Fart city was a shooting louge for us booonyahow booonta dhashay. Adiga batahay naagta. Fart city was nothing we inspected it before we sold it. It had no oil nor minerals in the ground. It was worthless sorta like you naago booons. :manny:
No you got chased out of it. you didn't sell it, it isn't because you left.

xoog baa lagaaga saray, and the fear is still with you, maba dhihi kartid HG baa qaatay. lool. fualya

Sheikh

VIP
that's what i thought.

Beenlow. When people mention the civil war between Darood and Hawiye the names that are brought up are MSB, Gaani, Omar Hagi Massale, etc. That their goal was to recapture Xamar in the process and restart the regime.We recaptured Galkayco, Beledweyne, Afgoye, Kismayo, Gedo, all until we were in Xamar's outskirts of the capital. Only booons was Jess that was Sacad's towel boy. Marehan saved MSB their landeere leader even in their native territory.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Laangaab damiir laheyn @Ferrari uncle Jees should of finished you lot off something never change:trumpsmirk:

We MJ never die, no matter how many times we get knocked down (1978, Jess war on MJ, USC's Galkacyo 3am sneak attack) we always get right up, and dust ourselves off. No crying, no moaning, soldier right on. @Abdalla

Status
Not open for further replies.