Urban Dictionary: Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Mogadishu

The most polite way to say "mother fucker" in Houston, TX.
I was pissed at that mother fucker; however, since my kids were around I called him a mogadishu.
#mother fucker #fucker #curse #polite #houston :russ:

Used to describe something that is fractured or in chaos and has been for a substantial period of time.
Your mum's head has been fucked up like mogadishu since the wheel was invented:chrisfreshhah:
#war #politics #insult #slur #happy

Using a weapon during target practice to hit the outline of a man in the design of a smiley face.

Also could be used in combat during intense battle.
We were down a the range when Rex used his AK to give the target a full-on mogadishu.

"We need to go full mogadishu on them" the commander screamed.
#target practice #clip #pop #cap #drop

The day of the rope is coming for you unter menschen.

Noose.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
While I was on UD. I searched MN.

460 below zero:
ALL atomic motion stops (absolute zero on the Kelvin scale.)
People in Minnesota start saying..."Cold 'nuff fer ya?"

500 below zero:
Hell freezes over.
Minnesota public schools will open 2 hours late

:dead:

Wallahi this is true, I remember going to school in -13 degree, school was never cancelled.

Somali
An arrogant, boorish people who are so ridiculously stupid and in need of basic common decency that they can't even form the most basic of governments. They also hate Americans with a passion despite the fact that they've moved to the US in droves to escape their war-torn, shit-hole of a country. They project major attitude, but if confronted, they cower like the slabs of jelly they really are. Somalis treat their women like shit; even more so than most Muslims. This likely stems from the coupling of both cowardice and combativeness. Unlike the good people from Ethiopia and Kenya, these idiots consider African-American thugs as their role models, and act accordingly.

Over the last 15 years or so, Somalis have immigrated en masse to cities such as Minneapolis and Portland, ME to take advantage of all-too-lax welfare programs. Unlike the hard-working Latinos and Hmongs, these people are both lazy and ungracious of the assistance provided to them. They will always claim that once their country has established a stable government, they will return home; as this will never happen, these human bedbugs are here to stay.
My Ethiopian friend Moses explained to me why Somalis refuse to get along with any other people. "They fucked goats back in their homeland," he said. That explains a lot.
#camel jockey #welfare parasite #mope #lazyfuck #sand
:kanyehmm:

Somali
An arrogant, boorish people who are so ridiculously stupid and in need of basic common decency that they can't even form the most basic of governments. They also hate Americans with a passion despite the fact that they've moved to the US in droves to escape their war-torn, shit-hole of a country. They project major attitude, but if confronted, they cower like the slabs of jelly they really are. Somalis treat their women like shit; even more so than most Muslims. This likely stems from the coupling of both cowardice and combativeness. Unlike the good people from Ethiopia and Kenya, these idiots consider African-American thugs as their role models, and act accordingly.

Over the last 15 years or so, Somalis have immigrated en masse to cities such as Minneapolis and Portland, ME to take advantage of all-too-lax welfare programs. Unlike the hard-working Latinos and Hmongs, these people are both lazy and ungracious of the assistance provided to them. They will always claim that once their country has established a stable government, they will return home; as this will never happen, these human bedbugs are here to stay.
My Ethiopian friend Moses explained to me why Somalis refuse to get along with any other people. "They fucked goats back in their homeland," he said. That explains a lot.
#camel jockey #welfare parasite #mope #lazyfuck #sand
:kanyehmm:
hard working....latino?

can you guess which race wrote that? ill give you a hint. '

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

another one

somali
A race of a tall, slender African people with Caucasian features who hail from Somalia in Eastern Africa.
The supermodel Iman (married to David Bowie) is a native Somali.
#somalia #africa #iman #war #ethnic

:mjlol:

A group of Ethnicity in the Eastern-most part of Africa, Somalis are sometimes grouped with Arabs, Caucasians or Indians but this is false, Somalis are neither mixed with Caucasians or Arabs, they are the indigenous people of the "horn of Africa".

Some thick-headed abroad Somalis like to claim they have caucasians features, you need to watch out with this kind of somalis, their inferiority complex is highly lethal.

Also some over the top inferior somalis love, just love to claim their Arab ancestry.

Their claimed Legend was proved to be a "myth" by the European Journal of Human genetics" by citing ""Somalis are nothing more than indigenous people of the Horn of Africa"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts