Ur daugther refuse to wear Hijab

A veil threat of a trial that may or may not contain a brazier of sorts surely that will repair her path

Attachments

• BhDC.gif
    BhDC.gif
    2 MB · Views: 23

Grimmer

Reer guri
I agree on that. But if you force them to wear it, they will not want to wear it. I've been through the same situation.
According to that logic if my daughter wanted to wear a bikini I cannot forcefully stop her. I could just advise her and be patient.

wouldn't happen for two reasons, i wont be raising a family in gaal country and two she will be wearing it at a young age so she would not know what it feels like not to wear one, my people, prevention is better than cure as they say.

if after all of these countermeasures she decides to still not wear the hijab then i
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will take her to dhaqan celis
That’s the worst idea ever… I was started on the hijab from 3 or 4 and took it off in my teens because I never got to experience life without it.

If they live in a Muslim country then fine they’ll blend in with everyone but in a gaal country? That’s just being mean.. Especially if she hasn’t went through puberty yet, a lot of times depending if their are other Somalis these kids will feel really isolated and othered from the other kids.

Women that engage in tabaruj will rarely see paradise as told to us by rasulullah SAW. So the first thing I'll do is educate her on this and if she still refuses, then I'll find means that will incentives her to wear it. It would be for her own good.

Fill the children with as much love from ages 0-7 and then start disciplining them from 8-15, from then on advice them. The first stage will show them that you love them deeply, the second stage is where you'll teach them what actions are considered praiseworthy and which ones are blameworthy and disciplining them at this stage won't cause them to hate you because they know you love them, it will make them reflect more on their actions instead. The last stage is where you treat them like an adult and make it known that you expect more from them, by advising them on things.

Of course this can be adjusted depending on the child.

Trending

Latest posts