UPDATE: UN refunds Kenya Sh7.9bn for #KDF troops fighting against AlShabaab in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
7.9 BN is larger than the whole budget of Somalia and most likely Somali Weyn.Like cockroaches these people will never leave and will prolong the destruction of Somalia.

It will be interesting to see if Odinga wins , there are claims that he will recognise somaliland however he will also pull out troops from Somalia.

7.9 BN is larger than the whole budget of Somalia and most likely Somali Weyn.Like cockroaches these people will never leave and will prolong the destruction of Somalia.

It will be interesting to see if Odinga wins , there are claims that he will recognise somaliland however he will also pull out troops from Somalia.

Odinga can not recognize SL because it will open the door for Zanzibar to leave Tanzania, ...., and rest of small states in Africa. Also, Ogaden from Ethiopia. Don't worry.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Odinga can not recognize SL because it will open the door for Zanzibar to leave Tanzania, ...., and rest of small states in Africa. Also, Ogaden from Ethiopia. Don't worry.
its not like SL would become a country if one african shithole state recognizes it, and it would be a political suicide. besides hes not even winning. kkkkkk

its not like SL would become a country if one african shithole state recognizes it, and it would be a political suicide. besides hes not even winning. kkkkkk

Half or more 80% of countries in Africa have states and ethnic groups that want to form their own countries due ethnic tensions, religious tension,from Nigeria in WA to CA in centre and Zanzibar in east Africa, Berber in North Africa. It will be never ending story.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
When is farmaajo going to free khaatumo Akhi
You don't geopolitics much do you? There is a referendum result on secession of NFD on the table for him to deal with the next morning if he "recognizes" siilland. Recognition of SL from Kenya is not in Kenya's interest. I'm sorry; but it's never happening.

You can dream about your fairlyland while you chew qat though.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Half or more 80% of countries in Africa have states and ethnic groups that want to form their own countries due ethnic tensions, religious tension,from Nigeria in WA to CA in centre and Zanzibar in east Africa, Berber in North Africa. It will be never ending story.
and here we are, one ethnic group, religion, language, etc.... welp.

:deadosama:

Will u beg us to death ukhti

No we will not beg empty cities and Oromo would not care who controls the region as long as they don't get deported. Unfortunately if your youth and middle age even continue taking tarhiib route, nothing will remain in your towns except illegal Oromo immigrants.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
No we will not beg empty cities and Oromo would not care who controls the region as long as they don't get deported. Unfortunately if your youth and middle age even continue taking tarhiib route, nothing will remain in your towns except illegal Oromo immigrants.
Oromoland

Oromoland

It is fact just go to haregesia (3 towns) and you will see it in your eyes. Also, check Oromo population in horn they claimed that there are 1/2 million Oromo in SL and I believe that since one year the local government there had to deport 80 thousands illegal Oromo immigrants

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Don't worry faramjo is pressuring the dhulbahante to join the new army, the buuhoodle youth are not enough, he wants more. Soon you will reer khatumo will be at your doorstep.
What is the decision of khaatumo residents on joining the somali army

waraabe

Your superior

Kkkkk oromo work your people beg, maybe ur people can build their regions if they worked instead of looking for handouts from others. Maybe your people could work and open businesses and hospitals, last time your people got shuban they all ran to get treatment in burco because your people didnt have decent hospitals

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
7.9B shillings is 75 million USdollars, with corruption that will disappear or go to the election campaign, so nothing to worry about:siilaanyolaugh:

Last time I check it wasn't my clan adding xabashi to increase their numbers isn't it tuna boy :russ:

Is tuna an insult ?

I don't remember seeing any xabash in sanaag.
If your referring to Djibouti warsengali, they can trace their patrineal lineage :cool: They are Somali brothers .

Now go free your xabash cousins.
:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending