Update: The angry abgaal woman from Canada has repented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that suppose to be an apology? She would be charged hate crime.

I hope there's a law against fueling clan violence.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Please. She blames Darood for her executed traitor father. She definitely has and will continue to have resentment for us. I ain't gonna believe it. I will accept her apology of she admits that her father is a traitor. :birdman:

Please. She blames Darood for her executed traitor father. She definitely has and will continue to have resentment for us. I ain't gonna believe it. I will accept her apology of she admits that her father is a traitor. :birdman:

I think it is our duty to be greater men than she is.

This is woman who still suffer the trauma of being left orphan and we must acknowledge those feelings and lead her to a more fruitful way for our nation. :fittytousand:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It isn't easy to put things behind you, this however is at the very least is a small step forward with whatever is shackling her.

Galaeri

I think it is our duty to be greater men than she is. This is woman who still suffer the trauma of being left orphan and we must acknowledge those feelings and lead her to a more fruitful way for our nation

You are right. I am not bothered at all by what she said. The video was actually quite hilarious. Here explanations and arguments were pure comedy. :drakelaugh:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You are right. I am not bothered at all by what she said. The video was actually quite hilarious. Here explanations and arguments were pure comedy. :drakelaugh:
I'm glad she made the video though, with the one video she made many more made videos (dhalinyarada especially) harshly criticising her.

Galaeri

I'm glad she made the video though, with the one video she made many more made videos (dhalinyarada especially) harshly criticising her.

Yea. I saw a couple of viral ones on Facebook. In Both of them they addressed her very respectfully and spoke at length at what she had done.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yea. I saw a couple of viral ones on Facebook. In Both of them they addressed her very respectfully and spoke at length at what she had done.
:qri8gs7: I saw a video of two youngsters addressing her qabyaalad and how it's divisive and all.

This is like the 60's in America when whites were beginning to experience a new kind of life without segregation of Blacks, it was weird, this is our qabyaalad version, someone should play this to her in 2017 rendition.

(Hey mama) Welcome to the 60's

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

They are rude for speaking against our Presidents granddaughter :pacspit: those dhalinyaro need to respect their elders

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Correction: her father was killed by Barre who was marexaan. Mareexaans don't represent darood. And I don't believe in daroodism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts