*Update about my oh so boring life*

Xoxoxo

VIP
So I was over my old crush that I was stalking and got a crush on this other guy at my school and I low-key asked him ya know what his type was? To see if he would feel me

Dude said he only goes for mixed/Caribbean chicks because they are peng

I ain’t even mad lol they are very pretty mashallah but stillllllll

I

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Uh no I use black owned hygiene products lmao nice try Faarax

Lol @ black owned. They used cadaan expertise and ingredients. That reminds me of the black owned food market I drove past last summer and they were selling white people food. Black owned, but developed by the white man. What's next? Black owned wigs that were created in China?

Xoxoxo

VIP
I'm just baiting you, haye you like madow men sheekada sii wad:stevej:
Wallahi I do but I’m giving up on Somali guys. They are into the racial ambiguous look here (at least those around me) I can understand it but stillll

they all prefer smt like this (not talking about the fobs but those who are born here)
1648580949128.jpeg
1648580987287.jpeg

1648581014455.jpeg

Xoxoxo

VIP
Lol @ black owned. They used cadaan expertise and ingredients. That reminds me of the black owned food market I drove past last summer and they were selling white people food. Black owned, but developed by the white man. What's next? Black owned wigs that were created in China?
No black owned. Pink gus isn’t my ting abti

Wallahi I do but I’m giving up on Somali guys. They are into the racial ambiguous look here (at least those around me) I can understand it but stillll

they all prefer smt like this (not talking about the fobs but those who are born here)
View attachment 218589View attachment 218590
View attachment 218591
Are there a lot of Somalis where you're from? Cause over here in North america it's the complete opposite. I couldn't see myself impregnating gabar oo somali ahayn. :stevej:

Xoxoxo

VIP
Are there a lot of Somalis where you're from? Cause over here in North america it's the complete opposite. I couldn't see myself impregnating gabar oo somali ahayn. :stevej:
Meh we are less then 1% off the foreigners living here,

we’re with 30.000 or smt?

edit:
Yeah I noticed you Somali people over there aren’t into foreigners like that which is funny in itself wallahi lol

Trending

Latest posts