*Update about my oh so boring life*

Wallahi I do but I’m giving up on Somali guys. They are into the racial ambiguous look here (at least those around me) I can understand it but stillll

they all prefer smt like this (not talking about the fobs but those who are born here)
View attachment 218589View attachment 218590
View attachment 218591
ngl these girls shouldn't even call themselves black. imagine being a full african and youre grouped in with these halfbreeds and gotta compete with them.

but theyre still leng though.

also do these women even exist in the netherlands, thought you were british

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Xoxoxo

VIP
ngl these girls shouldn't even call themselves black. imagine being a full african and youre grouped in with these halfbreeds and gotta compete with them.

but theyre still leng though.

also do these women even exist in the netherlands, thought you were british
No I am Dutch and yeah they do exist they are the offsprings of either southern American, Caribbeans or Cape Verdeans and white/Asian mix. So you have half Caribbeans half white/Asians, Half southern Americans half white/Asians, cape verdians white/Asians, or Indo-Suriname’s and more mixes.

you have a lot of them in my city personally but they are just increasing more lmao.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Lol, so they prefer lightskin Horner-esques with light eyes? Waa subconscious ana carab.

:pachah1:
I know one guy personally in real life who only goes after Indo-Surinamers/Guyanese (southern Americans with an Indian background), they want everything BUT Horner women :mjlol:

No I am Dutch and yeah they do exist they are the offsprings of either southern American, Caribbeans or Cape Verdeans and white/Asian mix. So you have half Caribbeans half white/Asians, Half southern Americans half white/Asians, cape verdians white/Asians, or Indo-Suriname’s and more mixes.

you have a lot of them in my city personally but they are just increasing more lmao.
unlucky. i'd be irritated too if a bunch of these halfbreeds spawned in my city, luckily mines full of fugly asians so theres not much competition.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I know one guy personally in real life who only goes after Indo-Surinamers/Guyanese (southern Americans with an Indian background), they want everything BUT Horner women :mjlol:

But it's so weird that they're going for women who vaguely resemble Horner women. Would be like exclusively dating these types of women:

bgEj7Vh.png
EZ3oiGE.jpg

okjNSkw.jpg

And saying "I don't like Somali and Xabashi women.". Then nigga why the f*ck are you dating women who resemble them?! Go for cadaans or Latinas or something, yakhi. This is almost taunting.

GIF by Tokkingheads

Lol @ black owned. They used cadaan expertise and ingredients. That reminds me of the black owned food market I drove past last summer and they were selling white people food. Black owned, but developed by the white man. What's next? Black owned wigs that were created in China?

Ah, so soap was invented in Europe? You take this cooning shtick too far.

:drakelaugh: :mjlol:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Lol @ black owned. They used cadaan expertise and ingredients.
Lmao you love cadaans so much. Giving very much cantu. Cadaans didn’t even know how to wash up talkings about hygiene lol.
Also black people creayed the formulas for curly/kinky hair, I know you use cantu products you dry haired naked mole rat

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Lmao you love cadaans so much. Giving very much cantu. Cadaans didn’t even know how to wash up talkings about hygiene lol.
Also black people creayed the formulas for curly/kinky hair, I know you use cantu products you dry haired naked mole rat

I don't use hair products. It's naturally wavy and straight.

That’s How most men always been. They want lightskin mixed race looking women. Even the black guys at my uni they don’t even be dating black/african girls.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Everyone has preferences and should be allowed to like whatever person they want without any ramifications.

Me personally, I like all women. There's beautiful women in all races.