UPDATE: 21 DEAD in School Shooting at Robb Elementary School in Texas

This is so heartbreaking.

Literally just like the Sandy hook shooting.

What do y'all think is the way to prevent this from happening again?

The situation seems hopeless.

There is no pill in psychiatry that would have prevented this. The guy didn't have vampires or animals talking in his head, directing him he isn't insane.

Guns aren't going away. America will never have gun control. At this it's a death cult that worships guns and are willing to sacrifice children for it.

Altho I think it's important to look at the intended goal of this garbage cacs actions. Because having his face all over social media etc is literally doing exactly what he wanted.

This is so heartbreaking.

Literally just like the Sandy hook shooting.

What do y'all think is the way to prevent this from happening again?

The situation seems hopeless.

There is no pill in psychiatry that would have prevented this. The guy didn't have vampires or animals talking in his head, directing him he isn't insane.

Guns aren't going away. America will never have gun control. At this it's a death cult that worships guns and are willing to sacrifice children for it.

Altho I think it's important to look at the intended goal of this garbage cacs actions. Because having his face all over social media etc is literally doing exactly what he wanted.
It won’t stop until people wealthier or higher up in the government are impacted negatively. Money matters more to the politicians and even some regular folks than innocent lives lost.

Like you said, all the killers are given a lot of publicity so more will do it for the notoriety. They are all cowards to do this.

I watched a documentary about the Colorado movie theater shooter from a few years ago that blatantly said his prescription mental health medication could have caused him to commit those crimes. So, I believe that medicating people may even make them far worse than they were before.

America is finished Wallahi. Little children can't even learned without worried about being gunned down. Youre not safe whether you live in a major city or Tuulo.
:gucciwhat:

Trending