Upcoming Nubian Ancient DNA

Arabcentrists:siilaanyolaugh:
AF5BBDD2-CF8C-47B5-91E5-30FBDBBE2944.jpeg

She is for sure Afro Asiatic and probably Egyptian. She uploaded a video were she was shooting a gun her face was blurred but, her hair/skin was visible. She has jet black hair and pale skin. Probably a Copt.:cosbyhmm:

There are people of European origin with black hair. I still don’t believe 7Phoenician7 is Afro-Asiatic.

Among her videos there used to be a video of Punt in which she claimed it was modern day Lebanon or Yemen but I guess she had to delete it once the evidence proved it was coastal Horn of Africa lol.

The white supremacist trolls that make up the bulk of her subscribers cling to terms such as caucasoid in order to claim civilizations they have zero connection to while at the same time trying to discredit Horn of Africans who have genetic, linguistic and cultural ties to these ancient civilizations.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
I would not be suprise if Eurocentrics and Afrocentrics started fighting over if the Berber port cities of the horn/East Africa were Caucasian or Congloid.

I would grab the shea, Micheal will grab the Anjeera, and Mohemed bin Rashid will grab his aeesh and we will all just enjoy the show.

View attachment 76465

@Timo Madow and proud Why would you grab the shea if anything you should grab the anjeera loool not bantu butter