Upcoming Nubian Ancient DNA

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
The white supremacists that comment her videos are beyond delusional but I wouldn’t be surprised if 7phoenician7 share similar sentiments.

I also suspect that she’s not of MENA origin. Too much emphasis on terms like ‘Caucasian’, ‘Negroid’ etc. She’s most likely an Anglo-American c*nt.
She is for sure Afro Asiatic and probably Egyptian. She uploaded a video were she was shooting a gun her face was blurred but, her hair/skin was visible. She has jet black hair and pale skin. Probably a Copt.:cosbyhmm:

She is for sure Afro Asiatic and probably Egyptian. She uploaded a video were she was shooting a gun her face was blurred but, her hair/skin was visible. She has jet black hair and pale skin. Probably a Copt.:cosbyhmm:
If she's a Copt/Egyptian then it could explain why she's very passionate about protecting the honour of Ancient Egypt.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
If she's Copt/Egyptian then it could explain why she's very passionate about protecting the honour of Ancient Egypt.
they're literally the direct descendants of the ancient egyptians, i can only imagine how pissed they feel when jequavius from Baltimore claims their history

Timo Jareer and proud

If she's Copt/Egyptian then it could explain why she's very passionate about protecting the honour of Ancient Egypt.
I don't blame her then lol. Imagine growing up in the western world and the media/people in general claim your culture/heritage as European or Sub Sharan in origin. Must have pissed her tf off. :gucciwhat:

they're literally the direct descendants of the ancient egyptians, i can only imagine how pissed they feel when jequavius from Baltimore claims their history
I remember watching a prank video made by a Libyan dude that claimed Nok civilisation as Caucasoid to give the stupid afrocentrists a taste of their own medicine lol.

The comments section was filled with afrocentrists crying lmao.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I remember watching a prank video made by a Libyan dude that claimed Nok civilisation as Caucasoid to give the stupid afrocentrists a taste of their own medicine lol.

the fact that its a prank makes it even sadder:chrisfreshhah:nobody actually wants to claim their civilizations yet they wanna claims others :mjlol: you got the link to the video?

Timo Jareer and proud

I would not be suprise if Eurocentrics and Afrocentrics started fighting over if the Berber port cities of the horn/East Africa were Caucasian or Congloid.

I would grab the shea, Micheal will grab the Anjeera, and Mohemed bin Rashid will grab his aeesh and we will all just enjoy the show.

giphy.gif