Are they fake migrants?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually try to sympathize with migrants and refugees, but the ones in this video are plain disrespectful to what the Mexican government has done for them.
Do you guys think they are actually in need like they claim? I remember when Europe opened its doors to Syrians, you had all sorts of Africans and Middle Easterners trying to claim asylum. Most of these Central American migrants are fat af too. I don't really know what to make of the whole situation.
:cosbyhmm:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I usually try to sympathize with migrants and refugees, but the ones in this video are plain disrespectful to what the Mexican government has done for them.
Do you guys think they are actually in need like they claim? I remember when Europe opened its doors to Syrians, you had all sorts of Africans and Middle Easterners trying to claim asylum. Most of these Central American migrants are fat af too. I don't really know what to make of the whole situation.
:cosbyhmm:
We pretty much fucked up their countries with the war on drugs. Also prior to that In the 1800s America was claiming parts of South America and has fought in those countrie. They have overthrown governments by forming coups and supporting rebel groups.
When the Central American countries basicslly became lawless and un livable people migrated here.

The ones that arrived here did decent were like many minority groups lived in the slums. A lot of the gang members(that lived a majority of their life in the states)that got arrested here in the states ended up getting deported back to their lawless country. Which made those countries even worse.

El Salvador is dead ass this ^ pretty much. ms13 is a major problem there because of this.

A majority of people against the caravan are unfamiliar with the US’s history in South America. It’s not really good.

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
We pretty much fucked up their countries with the war on drugs. Also prior to that I’m the 1800s America was claiming parts of South America and has fought in those countrie. They have overthrown government by forming coups and supporting rebel groups.
When the Central American countries badicjakky became lawless and un livable people migrated here.

The ones that arrived here did decent were lie many minority groups lived in the slums. A lot of the gang members(that lived a majority of their life in the states)that got arrested here in the states ended up getting deported back to their lawless country. Which made those countries even worse.

El Salvador is dead ass this ^ pretty much. ms13 is a major problem there because of this.

A majority of people against the caravan are unfamiliar with the US’s history in South America. It’s not really good.
giphy.gif

We pretty much fucked up their countries with the war on drugs. Also prior to that I’m the 1800s America was claiming parts of South America and has fought in those countrie. They have overthrown government by forming coups and supporting rebel groups.
When the Central American countries badicjakky became lawless and un livable people migrated here.

The ones that arrived here did decent were lie many minority groups lived in the slums. A lot of the gang members(that lived a majority of their life in the states)that got arrested here in the states ended up getting deported back to their lawless country. Which made those countries even worse.

We. Your speaks as you are an american. Waxa tiirada ayaga

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Im honestly really just curious though. I do definently Agree the US fucked them over and they immigrants deserve a good life.

But I’m not sure on what’s the best option for the US in general.

The law says immigrants need to come here legally but a we have thousands of illegals coming at once.

Is the country suppose to just let everyone in?

If immigrants start swarming across the border there will be a lot of arrests and most likely it won’t be peaceful.
If immigrants attack officers and officers fight back than the officers will be villanized.

It’s just a crazy situation honestly. Pretty sure some immigrants are getting ready to figbtZ

I just think it will just result in a majority getting arrested and deported.

Unless he does something heinous. His citizenship won't be revoked.

This is America, the land of the free. Who are you to say he doesn't belong in America? If he's a tax paying citizen he owns America.
Lets say he commits fraud they will extradite him.
Just let him know. Only europeans own america. Lets be realistic

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Why doesnt everyone just go back to their respective countrys
US fucked their country up. Now it’s unsafe. And has been getting even more unstable.

An example for your question

Why finish school with a programming degree that can provide you multiple luxuries here in the US to move somalia. In the US with an engineering degree after a few years of working you can be making 100k a year. Even more if you live in different parts of the nation.

Now Could you take your degree to somalia and make that much?
how long would it take to make a really nice salary?
Are there even programming opportunities in somalia?
Would people not even want to hire you because of qabil issues?
Would it be safe to raise your family there

You got all these Somalis in the diaspora who are educated. Doctors lawyers, engineers, programmers, nurses and etc. not everyone is motivated to fix somalia

US fucked their country up. Now it’s unsafe. And has been getting even more unstable.

An example for your question

Why finish school with a programming degree that can provide you multiple luxuries here in the US to move somalia. In the US with an engineering degree after a few years of working you can be making 100k a year. Even more if you live in different parts of the nation.

Now Could you take your degree to somalia and make that much?
how long would it take to make a really nice salary?
Are there even programming opportunities in somalia?
Would people not even want to hire you because of qabil issues?
Would it be safe to raise your family there

You got all these Somalis in the diaspora who are educated. Doctors lawyers, engineers, programmers, nurses and etc. not everyone is motivated to fix somalia
Haye so your pretty much saying you want to live and die in America, if I am hearing that correct.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Im honestly really just curious though. I do definently Agree the US fucked them over and they immigrants deserve a good life.

But I’m not sure on what’s the best option for the US in general.

The law says immigrants need to come here legally but a we have thousands of illegals coming at once.

Is the country suppose to just let everyone in?

If immigrants start swarming across the border there will be a lot of arrests and most likely it won’t be peaceful.
If immigrants attack officers and officers fight back than the officers will be villanized.

It’s just a crazy situation honestly. Pretty sure some immigrants are getting ready to figbtZ

I just think it will just result in a majority getting arrested and deported.
We need to stop fking up their countries. Get rid of the nafta aka North American free trade. Mexican business owners are losing businesses because the us is getting everything for free. Also the president is a puppet who was hand picked by well you know who. Did you know that California and Texas belong to Mexico?
So some of the Mexicans did not cross the border, the border crossed them.

Also that is a misleading video, Mexicans are throwing rocks at the migrants and calling them names.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Haye so your pretty much saying you want to live and die in America, if I am hearing that correct.
Im still iffy on It honeslty sxb.

I haven’t even been to somalia

I tossed this question in my group chat awhile ago. No one really tried to discuss anything about moving. It seems atleast a majority of Somalis I know don’t plan on moving to somalia

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
We need to stop fking up their countries. Get rid of the nafta aka North American free trade. Mexican business owners are losing businesses because the us is getting everything for free. Also the president is a puppet who was hand picked by well you know who. Did you know that California and Texas belong to Mexico?
So some of the Mexicans did not cross the border, the border crossed them.

Also that is a misleading video, Mexicans are throwing rocks at the migrants and calling them names.
Yea I know both Cali and Texas were Mexican territory

The Central American immigrants might end up being stuck in Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending