• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
4931.jpg

US fucked their country up. Now it’s unsafe. And has been getting even more unstable.

An example for your question

Why finish school with a programming degree that can provide you multiple luxuries here in the US to move somalia. In the US with an engineering degree after a few years of working you can be making 100k a year. Even more if you live in different parts of the nation.

Now Could you take your degree to somalia and make that much?
how long would it take to make a really nice salary?
Are there even programming opportunities in somalia?
Would people not even want to hire you because of qabil issues?
Would it be safe to raise your family there

You got all these Somalis in the diaspora who are educated. Doctors lawyers, engineers, programmers, nurses and etc. not everyone is motivated to fix somalia
Lool true say no one wants to help bro everyones out for themselves and their own pocket

I usually try to sympathize with migrants and refugees, but the ones in this video are plain disrespectful to what the Mexican government has done for them.
Do you guys think they are actually in need like they claim? I remember when Europe opened its doors to Syrians, you had all sorts of Africans and Middle Easterners trying to claim asylum. Most of these Central American migrants are fat af too. I don't really know what to make of the whole situation.
:cosbyhmm:

A lot of Central Americans are fat. People in Mexico are actually fatter on average than Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending