Unruly southern guests shown their place in Garowe conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to a report by FAO Puntland has excellent soil, unsurprisingly, many farms have sprung up in the 'desert' after the civil war. There are farms from Mudug to Sanaag, Puntland grows all the fruit that can be found in the South in addition to dates, which are not grown in the South.

Bear in mind that Puntland was not a desert in the past, it has been mistreated but it's not too late to save it and insha'Allah we will and have started doing so.

Like Teeri has mentioned, success is based on human capital and stability, not fertile/desert land or certain climates.

Puntland has proven this as much as it can by hosting all of Somalia's people in its cities and having the least issues in terms of instability and poverty whilst being a so called 'desert'. We should learn from each other and work together.
we are sending vegetables to mogadishu as we speak.
@Abdisamad3 yes we have made progress in our agriculture sector, our minister even participated in Italy-Africa vegetable/fruit summit.

Creed it is embarrassing. I casted out Abdalla as he was by far the smartest one from a hopeless bunch but since the election in Puntland he lost it.

This episode reminds me of an anology of street beggar who was given a talent by God and the trader next door and the suit wearing businessman all rush that beggar and have a huge argument with him about his talent.

Islamist said barren desert land and all I see is pictures of farms and produce like that would sway him.

The more he rubs in, the more pictures this kids post!

It is bizarre and absurd.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I karbashed the pussylanders so thoroughly one of their kinsmen is here mourning their defeat :mjlol:

:mjlaugh:
This episode reminds me of an anology of street beggar who was given a talent by God and the trader next door and the suit wearing businessman all rush that beggar and have a huge argument with him about his talent.

Islamist said barren desert land and all I see is pictures of farms and produce like that would sway him.

The more he rubs in, the more pictures this kids post!

It is bizarre and absurd.

:ohdamn:

Islamist you hold your own while they were rushing you like Germans from defunct German Democratic Republic spotting a tiny opening in the border of Hungry with Austria

download (7).jpeg

download (8).jpeg

Apollo

VIP
@IslamIsTheAnswer

Most of Somalia is 'barren'. You might as well give up on the entire country:

1024px-Koppen-Geiger_Map_Africa_present.svg.png

The Congo is an epic failure compared to the more arid Namibia and Botswana.

Human Capital is more important nowadays than physical resources.

Apollo

VIP
So what human capital does desolate Puntland have?

Look at the human development index thread posted in this section. It is always ranked at the higher end for Somalia. Only Hargeisa and Mogadishu metro area are doing better, but all the other rural areas of Somalia are objectively worse off.

Subnational Human Development Index (Somalia, 2017)

The greenest province, Middle Jubba, is ranked at the bottom, completely contrary to your suugo theory on wealth.

Look at the human development index thread posted in this section. It is always ranked at the higher end for Somalia. Only Hargeisa and Mogadishu metro area are doing better, but all the other rural areas of Somalia are objectively worse off.

Those numbers are distorted by MJ NGO workers. MJ, having developed an inferiority complex to more influential Darood clans, are much more obsessed with projecting a fake image. They are a largely superficial, vain people which is why almighty Allah has cursed them with the most desolate land in Somalia. Manshallah.

Apollo

VIP
Those numbers are distorted by MJ NGO workers. MJ, having developed an inferiority complex to more influential Darood clans, are much more obsessed with projecting a fake image. They are a largely superficial, vain people which is why almighty Allah has cursed them with the most desolate land in Somalia. Manshallah.

Dude, stop with the tribalism, those are objective figures from the UN. Even some other Northern regions like Awdal and Sanaag are doing well comparatively. Not just Puntland.

PS. Saudi Arabia is more arid than Northern Somalia. I guess god doesn't like the land of Muhammed, what a dumb logic you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending