Unpopular opinions

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
The 90s had so many great Marvel cartoons. They fell off with their animated adaptations lately. Flashpoint is overrated, though. And I hate the whole “ What if Superman becomes evil” trope. It’s not interesting and betrays his whole character. Batman turning evil is far more realistic .
true soviet superman is better
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

true soviet superman is better
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I hate the whole “ What if Superman becomes evil” trope.
Red Son Superman is one of the best versions of Superman don’t @ me I agree some times the whole evil Superman thing can be dumb but some writers manage to make the whole “evil Superman” idea better than the original but that’s only a few writers in my humble opinion

1601745018136.jpeg

1601745223151.jpeg

Somalis in real life ( diaspora) aren’t as xenophobic as they are in social media. A lot of people here force the hate🤣🤣. Unnecesssary calacalka joojiya man.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Red Son Superman is one of the best versions of Superman don’t @ me I agree some times the whole evil Superman thing can be dumb but some writers manage to make the whole “evil Superman” idea better than the original but that’s only a few writers in my humble opinion

View attachment 144387
View attachment 144389
Injustice ruined it for me. They made Wonder Woman a Superman groupie. It also hate Superman and Wonder Woman as a couple. Have you heard of The Batman Who Laugh
8AA3750D-3855-476E-A392-F9F632FA26D0.png