Unpopular opinions

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Virgin President Donald Trump vs Sultan Recep Tayyip Erdogan : virginvschad

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
somalia died with the msb ascension to power his kcaan was pointless as the country would have far better under a republican system of governance. i do think the civil war wouldn't exist without msb no every african nation after gaining their independance went through some form of civil unrest so i don't think we would have been spared this fate however i do think the civil war would haave been far less destructive and deadly then it became.
in conclusion somalia would have been at the same level of eastern eu nations in regards to development and goverment corruption instead of what it is today

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
also anybody who wants to salvage this barely alive corpse of a nation is not only facing a allot of problems but is also forced to create a new somalia from the grounds up like the founders of the country

Last edited:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Mehr should be paid indefinitely, cutting off a certain percent of the husband's salary income every month.
Your making the girl out to be a subscription. Every month? The best of mehrs are simple, buy her a gold necklace and hajj

Villainess

People are over the top negative including me
I’m a positive optimistic person (except in the mornings 😐) Seems like a you problem
Black people probably going to become majority mixed people in the next century
theyre already breeding mixed kids. The snow bunnies shall take over. Ever since the kardashians mixed kids have been a trend

Alluring

Sayonara
I’m a positive optimistic person (except in the mornings 😐) Seems like a you problem

theyre already breeding mixed kids. The snow bunnies shall take over. Ever since the kardashians mixed kids have been a trend

I wonder if mixed is gonna become the new "black" category

Villainess

I wonder if mixed is gonna become the new "black" category
It already did. Zendaya is being called black. A lot of tv show’s blakc representation is a mixed girl. Mixed does not equal black I’m tired of ppl saying that

Trending

Latest posts