Unpopular opinions

Your making the girl out to be a subscription. Every month? The best of mehrs are simple, buy her a gold necklace and hajj
I would want my mehr to be a financial bounce back in case I was to die an untimely death. And if I never end up dying until elderly age donate it to charity.

when i said somali i meant the whole thing the daqan diin all of it will die out the culture is on life support ask ur self how much does the current gen knows about somali history the answer is not that much they will tell u about adal or punt but anything beyond or in between and they will give u blank stare
The Somalis back home will carry that on. They will also reproduce more then us making the Somali population even bigger.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somalis can make their country the most richest in terms of GDP per capita and most advanced if they wish it.

If Bedouin Arabs can produce top quality cities like Doha, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Kuwait city then I can't see Somalis struggling especially if they take advantage of their rich resources and strategic location.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
People on welfare or work for the state/city shouldn’t be allowed to vote.
Storm and Wolverine would be a great couple.
Virtual Fighter is a poor man’s Tekken
Rappers have no business calling themselves rockstars and it’s cultural appropriation

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Bob Dylan sounds like a sick goat
The Beatles are better than The Rolling Stones
DC has better power systems than Marvel.

People on welfare or work for the state/city shouldn’t be allowed to vote.
Storm and Wolverine would be a great couple.
Virtual Fighter is a poor man’s Tekken
Rappers have no business calling themselves rockstars and it’s cultural appropriation
wolverine said it himself it wasn’t a Good relationship it was boring to me

1601687744987.jpeg

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I disagree with the DC power systems I prefer marvel when it comes to that :gaasdrink:
The lantern Corp spectrum, the speed force and the Red are interesting. The Red is the power source for Animal Man Vixen( one of my favorites) and The green is the power source of Swamp Thing and recently Poison Ivy

Last edited:
The latern Corp spectrum, the speed force and the Red are interesting. The Red is the power source for Animal Man Vixen( one of my favorites) and The green is the power source of Swamp Thing and recently Poison Ivy
I take back what I said I thought you meant power scaling or rather power consistency if it is power consistency then I’d give it to Marvel

1A58C91D-EF4F-4EDE-A62A-5950075D5AF3.jpeg

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I disagree with the DC power systems I prefer marvel when it comes to that :gaasdrink:
The Emotional Electromagnetic Spectrum is official name of lantern Corp power system. My favorite is the orange Corp, avarice. It’s just has one dude and his oath is the best.
What's mine is mine and mine and mine.

And mine and mine and mine!

Not yours!"

8E76E406-4AAA-4447-8284-742A16D78C03.jpeg

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
The 90s had so many great Marvel cartoons. They fell off with their animated adaptations lately. Flashpoint is overrated, though. And I hate the whole “ What if Superman becomes evil” trope. It’s not interesting and betrays his whole character. Batman turning evil is far more realistic .