Unpopular opinion

I believe Somalia Djibouti Ethiopia and Eritrea are 1 country.

Somalis have PTSD from this but this country will be ruled by Somalis. The over whelming majority would be Muslims and the largest group within the Muslims is somalis who occupy the majority of the ports. Even 30 percent of amxaaro are Muslim. I believe the national language is Somali. It would be ruled Islamic and Cushitic dominance. This is how Ahmed Gurey thought.

I want to build our city states back to their old glory. Go and read what ibn batuuta said about us then read what he said about the gaajo from Arabia the khaleejis used to eat bugs the rich arabs are Iraqis and eygptions leventines ect. Now we are the gaajo and they have citadels like Dubai. We need to rebuild our citadels.

I fundamentally believe east Africa is 3 country’s. Eygpt and sudan, which is north east. Somalia Ethiopia Djibouti and Eritrea which is east Africa. And the Bantu super state of South Sudan Kenya Tanzania Uganda and so on which is south east. We depend on our hinterland which is ethiopia we need to conquer it from the Christians.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
I believe Somalia Djibouti Ethiopia and Eritrea are 1 country.

Somalis have PTSD from this but this country will be ruled by Somalis. The over whelming majority would be Muslims and the largest group within the Muslims is somalis who occupy the majority of the ports. Even 30 percent of amxaaro are Muslim. I believe the national language is Somali. It would be ruled Islamic and Cushitic dominance. This is how Ahmed Gurey thought.

I want to build our city states back to their old glory. Go and read what ibn batuuta said about us then read what he said about the gaajo from Arabia the khaleejis used to eat bugs the rich arabs are Iraqis and eygptions leventines ect. Now we are the gaajo and they have citadels like Dubai. We need to rebuild our citadels.

I fundamentally believe east Africa is 3 country’s. Eygpt and sudan, which is north east. Somalia Ethiopia Djibouti and Eritrea which is east Africa. And the Bantu super state of South Sudan Kenya Tanzania Uganda and so on which is south east. We depend on our hinterland which is ethiopia we need to conquer it from the Christians.
Wallahi not bad. Would love to have Islamic empire. Wallahi not bad.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Why bother, we have all the resources and the largest coast on our land. An empire like that means the pie gets cut an extra 100 million times.

Tukraq

VIP
Why bother, we have all the resources and the largest coast on our land. An empire like that means the pie gets cut an extra 100 million times.
They’re showing there 68 iq, we have vast oil and low population aka were rich why would we share it with a yajuuj wa maajuj in 150 mil gaajo Ethiopians where it would be finished by tomorrow and everyone’s still broke

Tukraq

VIP
I'd add Yemen as well. Only way we'll be able to secure the gulf of Aden.
These places are sunk costs, Ethiopia and Yemen are of no real economic value but have several millions of poor mouths to feed and were the only ones rich in resources, would be a major disaster for us

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
These places are sunk costs, Ethiopia and Yemen are of no real economic value but have several millions of poor mouths to feed and were the only ones rich in resources, would be a major disaster for us

If we can feed geeljire with our limited resources we could easily take them on.

Big populations has its benefit.

$10,000 gdp per capita of just our population is just 200 billion.

Add Ethiopia's 100m + 30 million from the others we could reach a gdp of over 1.5 trillion with just the average global gdp per capita.

Tukraq

VIP
If we can feed geeljire with our limited resources we could easily take them on.

Big populations has its benefit.

$10,000 gdp per capita of just our population is just 200 billion.

Add Ethiopia's 100m + 30 million from the others we could reach a gdp of over 1.5 trillion with just the average global gdp per capita.
Economically why would you want to be India when you can be Qatar, I’m sorry but let resource poor high population Ethiopia and zero resource impoverished Yemen figure it out on there own, meanwhile resource rich low population Somalia give there population a gdp per capita in the 60k range with crude oil, total gdp is overrated if your splitting it with hundreds of millions

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Economically why would you want to be India when you can be Qatar, I’m sorry but let resource poor high population Ethiopia and zero resource impoverished Yemen figure it out on there own, meanwhile resource rich low population Somalia give there population a gdp per capita in the 60k range with crude oil, total gdp is overrated if your splitting it with hundreds of millions

Just India's stench alone could flatten tiny Qatar.

GDP per capita is cool but GDP is where's it's at.

Can Qatar afford to research nuclear science? Space missions?

Even if they could scrape together enough cash they wouldn't have the geopolitical clout to do shit.

Tukraq

VIP
Just India's stench alone could flatten tiny Qatar.

GDP per capita is cool but GDP is where's it's at.

Can Qatar afford to research nuclear science? Space missions?

Even if they could scrape together enough cash they wouldn't have the geopolitical clout to do shit.
Don’t tell me your one of those that thinks shithole India is the next super power:mjlol: I’m sorry there both important but gdp per capita is more important, you would want both high like the US, but if you were to pick one like Qatar or India, I’m sorry you go Qatar every time this (indians are used as slave layout to Qatar :drakelaugh:)

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Don’t tell me your one of those that thinks shithole India is the next super power:mjlol: I’m sorry there both important but gdp per capita is more important, you would want both high like the US, but if you were to pick one like Qatar or India, I’m sorry you go Qatar every time this (indians are used as slave layout to Qatar :drakelaugh:)

2020 hasn't ended yet
5uZLvVH.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
it made sense stop being a xasiid
Read above I explain how much of a clusterfuck it would be economically we’d be far better off with a bigger pie splitting it with less mouth with somalia alone, no need to add hundreds of millions of the poorest of the poor in Yemen and Ethiopia/ Eritrea to the equation, this is why Nigerians are poor but have so much oil(can’t support the population but low population countries like Qatar and UAE are rich, Allah has blessed us with the oil and low population let’s make us rich not spread it around to make us all still poor giving it to hordes of habeshas and yemenis/ Eritreans, natural resources are gods blessings he’s bestowed upon us, they should do more praying