Unpopular opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the greatest shooter was Ray Allen ?i

Thought the best shooter was Ray Allen ?

No percentage wise it’s Steph Curry’s coach Steve Kerr , Michael Jordan’s ex teammate , is the best 3 point shooter at 45%. Curry is at 44% for his career , Ray Allen 3 point percentage for his career is 40%. Ray was much more than a 3 point shooter though

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
No percentage wise it’s Steph Curry’s coach Steve Kerr , Michael Jordan’s ex teammate , is the best 3 point shooter at 45%. Curry is at 44% for his career , Ray Allen 3 point percentage for his career is 40%. Ray was much more than a 3 point shooter though
Do any LA niggas support clippers?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
half of these niggas weren't even born when mj was winning championships lol.

I never get into debates that involves players I never watched lol.
Kids these daays who never watched Jordan talk trash or good about him like they were old enough to know what the man was doing. :drakekidding:

Kids these daays who never watched Jordan talk trash or good about him like they were old enough to know what the man was doing. :drakekidding:

YouTube exists. Are you serious? You can watch a lot of his games on more than just YouTube . Let me guess now you will say your eyes have to be from that era to truly appreciate it :russ: people need to think before typing

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
YouTube exists. Are you serious? You can watch a lot of his games on more than just YouTube . Let me guess now you will say your eyes have to be from that era to truly appreciate it :russ: people need to think before typing

YouTube makes JaVale look good foh. :camby:

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
I was alive during Kobe and Shaq and shit not alot of people here were alive during MJ era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending