Unpopular opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Micheal jordan better than Lebron (Micheal jordan took down Larry bird and Bad Boy pistons this nigga averaged 12pts in finals against Dirk nowitzki and he had chris bosh and wade 2 HOFS)
Damian lillard is better than Kyrie (Kyrie is dependent on Lebron. Never lead a team before and Lillard lead his team to the 3rd seed in the stacked western conference and took them to a conference finals with him a playoff clinchig buzzer beater)
John Wall is better than Kyrie(More athletic and a bette pure Point Guard. Wall has led his team unlike Kyrie. Its not even close he averaged fucking a double double against raps while this nigga was on his ass)
KD is better than Lebron( dude look at the last 2 finals)
Kawhi is better than KD (conference finals he clamped that snake up until zaza ass i jured him)
Wanna argue? Change my mind down below.

MJ was trash. How many times he get bounced in the first round before Pippen came again??

Also MJ never beat the Bad Boy pistons until Rodman joined the Bulls. When Rodman left they weren’t even bad boy anymore

He also never beat the Celtics either when they were good

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
MJ was trash. How many times he get bounced in the first round before Pippen came again??
How many times did Lebron lose in the finals and how many times did MJ? Who has more rings? Who has more scoring titles? Who got outscored by jason terry against mavericks in 2011? Who got bailed out by Kyrie in 2016? Who had let marcus morris clamp him up in ecf? Who had to team up to defeat the celtics and who took them down when they hadd larry bird?

How many times did Lebron lose in the finals and how many times did MJ? Who has more rings? Who has more scoring titles? Who got outscored by jason terry against mavericks in 2011? Who got bailed out by Kyrie in 2016? Who had let marcus morris clamp him up in ecf? Who had to team up to defeat the celtics and who took them down when they hadd larry bird?

So losing in the finals is worse than losing in first round ? LeBron never did that. Also if rings is the indicator for greatest all time then Bill Russell , Robert Horry, and Kareem are better than MJ. Scoring titles really don’t mean shit that’s all Carmelo has to his name.

LeBron bailed by Kyrie in 2016? :mjlol:

You forget LeBron had like 3 straight games of 40+ points and set Kyrie up for that and got the decisive block.

Marcus Morris clamped him up? Nigga what are you smoking ?

Jordan NEVER beat the Larry Bird Celtics. The Celtics and Pistons were smacking MJ left and right , and even if he would have made it passed them the Lakers would have just slapped him around

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
So losing in the finals is worse than losing in first round ? LeBron never did that. Also if rings is the indicator for greatest all time then Bill Russell , Robert Horry, and Kareem are better than MJ. Scoring titles really don’t mean shit that’s all Carmelo has to his name.

LeBron bailed by Kyrie in 2016? :mjlol:

You forget LeBron had like 3 straight games of 40+ points and set Kyrie up for that and got the decisive block.

Marcus Morris clamped him up? Nigga what are you smoking ?

Jordan NEVER beat the Larry Bird Celtics. The Celtics and Pistons were smacking MJ left and right , and even if he would have made it passed them the Lakers would have just slapped him around
The east was more stacked back then of course he would lose in the first round but this season Lebron hsf trouble in the weak east and had 2 game sevens that nigga keeps losing in the finals 3-6 holay

The east was more stacked back then of course he would lose in the first round but this season Lebron hsf trouble in the weak east and had 2 game sevens that nigga keeps losing in the finals 3-6 holay

The east was trash back the bro. The Heat, Magic , and Hornets were expansion teams made in 1989 and the Raptors in 1995. East was super doo doo bro Jordan and the bulls made the playoffs one year with a record of 30-52 Nd got swept first round. That’s weak. And then they added a bunch of expansion teams and diluted the East even further

Micheal jordan better than Lebron (Micheal jordan took down Larry bird and Bad Boy pistons this nigga averaged 12pts in finals against Dirk nowitzki and he had chris bosh and wade 2 HOFS)
Damian lillard is better than Kyrie (Kyrie is dependent on Lebron. Never lead a team before and Lillard lead his team to the 3rd seed in the stacked western conference and took them to a conference finals with him a playoff clinchig buzzer beater)
John Wall is better than Kyrie(More athletic and a bette pure Point Guard. Wall has led his team unlike Kyrie. Its not even close he averaged fucking a double double against raps while this nigga was on his ass)
KD is better than Lebron( dude look at the last 2 finals)
Kawhi is better than KD (conference finals he clamped that snake up until zaza ass i jured him)
Wanna argue? Change my mind down below.
This is considered a fact not an unpopular opinion

Not anymore . Jordan played against plumbers and part time school teachers . LeBron > Jordan
This is my unpopular opinion : after watching youtube videos about him . Ive noticed Hakeem Olajuwon is underrated . Did you know he led the 6th seed Houston rockets to a championship . Personally, something MJ couldnt do . Amd the fact he learned about basketball at 16

This is my unpopular opinion : after watching youtube videos about him . Ive noticed Hakeem Olajuwon is underrated . Did you know he led the 6th seed Houston rockets to a championship . Personally, something MJ couldnt do . Amd the fact he learned about basketball at 16

Hakeem the dream in my top 5 all time. Very underrated he brought Houston not 1 , but 2 championships in the 90s! Back to back. #GOAT big man

Hakeem the dream in my top 5 all time. Very underrated he brought Houston not 1 , but 2 championships in the 90s! Back to back. #GOAT big man
I support anyone Muslim in sports. As for Lebron, why do you think he is better than MJ? All these years, from Space Jam to Jordan shoes , I've deeply considered MJ the face of basketball. But it seems you disagree.

I support anyone Muslim in sports. As for Lebron, why do you think he is better than MJ? All these years, from Space Jam to Jordan shoes , I've deeply considered MJ the face of basketball. But it seems you disagree.

Well I don’t rock with Michael Jordan as a person. He’s a coon with a capital C funding private prisons with his white buddies to the detriment of black folk. Morally he’s a way worse person than LeBron , he was addicted to gambling and got his dad killed over it and the NBA covered his debts and covered for him. Not only that but “Jordan Rules” where if you breathed on this nigga it was a foul.

I think LeBron better than Jordan because he’s a better all around player. Better passer , better rebounder , better defender . Also LeBron never lost in the 1st round like Jordan did multiple times

Nope. Jordan played against mailmen and janitors. The competition was way worse
Lo
Well I don’t rock with Michael Jordan as a person. He’s a coon with a capital C funding private prisons with his white buddies to the detriment of black folk. Morally he’s a way worse person than LeBron , he was addicted to gambling and got his dad killed over it and the NBA covered his debts and covered for him. Not only that but “Jordan Rules” where if you breathed on this nigga it was a foul.

I think LeBron better than Jordan because he’s a better all around player. Better passer , better rebounder , better defender . Also LeBron never lost in the 1st round like Jordan did multiple times
Thats very convincing . Its a shame to see him go to the Lakers where he wont go to the finals next year . Im happy tho since im a raptors fan .

Lo

Thats very convincing . Its a shame to see him go to the Lakers where he wont go to the finals next year . Im happy tho since im a raptors fan .

It’s okay it’s my Sixers time in the east anyway. LeBron getting old . It’s not his fault he plays in a way better league than the NBA’s ever seen and couldn’t get more rings. LeBron played AGAINST the greatest shooter of all time (Curry) MJ played WITH the former greatest shooter of all time (Steve Kerr). LeBron played against the greatest team of all time (Warriors). Jordan never faced competition like them. Not to mention all those battles LeBron had against the Spurs which I also believed the 2014 Spur team is a top 5 team of all time

It’s okay it’s my Sixers time in the east anyway. LeBron getting old . It’s not his fault he plays in a way better league than the NBA’s ever seen and couldn’t get more rings. LeBron played AGAINST the greatest shooter of all time (Curry) MJ played WITH the former greatest shooter of all time (Steve Kerr). LeBron played against the greatest team of all time (Warriors). Jordan never faced competition like them.
Where are you from ? Which city in America?

It’s okay it’s my Sixers time in the east anyway. LeBron getting old . It’s not his fault he plays in a way better league than the NBA’s ever seen and couldn’t get more rings. LeBron played AGAINST the greatest shooter of all time (Curry) MJ played WITH the former greatest shooter of all time (Steve Kerr). LeBron played against the greatest team of all time (Warriors). Jordan never faced competition like them.
I thought the greatest shooter was Ray Allen ?i
It’s okay it’s my Sixers time in the east anyway. LeBron getting old . It’s not his fault he plays in a way better league than the NBA’s ever seen and couldn’t get more rings. LeBron played AGAINST the greatest shooter of all time (Curry) MJ played WITH the former greatest shooter of all time (Steve Kerr). LeBron played against the greatest team of all time (Warriors). Jordan never faced competition like them. Not to mention all those battles LeBron had against the Spurs which I also believed the 2014 Spur team is a top 5 team of all time
Thought the best shooter was Ray Allen ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending