Unpopular Opinion on Slavery and Victim Mentality

This guy is an idiot. White people have generational wealth from slavery era. Jews got a whole country as reparations for the holocaust. Zimbabwe is paying billions to Rhodesians.

Nigga i literally intiated the Moors when I said Ummayads in my original post as it was both the Moors and Ummayads that allied together and conquered The Iberian Peninsula and Parts of Southern Italy and also enslaved the Slavs in the process.

Ask me anything but don’t make assumptions. That’s your 68 IQ showing :camby:

:meleshame: ummayads didnt fight black negroid moors..they fought the Amazigh people of north Africa..who later became muslims..they were not black..tariq vin ziyad wasnt black..stfu read more

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
:meleshame: ummayads didnt fight black negroid moors..they fought the Amazigh people of north Africa..who later became muslims..they were not black..tariq vin ziyad wasnt black..stfu read more
Wallahi you’re the people Allah lifted the pen from. All I said was there was a Moor-Ummayad alliance in conquering Southern Europe.

Take that as you will. You should stick to the Tribal section at least there you’re in your element anything more complex will expose you intellect deficiency :drakekidding:

Wallahi you’re the people Allah lifted the pen from. All I said was there was a Moor-Ummayad alliance in conquering Southern Europe.

Take that as you will. You should stick to the Tribal section at least there you’re in your element anything more complex will expose you intellect deficiency :drakekidding:

You dummy i was clear..north Africa was not populated by black skin negroids ...but by Amazigh...fu ck you read and learn... Muslim moors from Mali and Chad became muslim without invasion..Abubakari II, Mansa (King) of the Mali Empire in the 14th century, led Malian sailors to the Americas, so faraxs like you dont know ..go read nacalaaa adhiga iyo intelligenka wasee

The Somali Caesar

VIP
You dummy i was clear..north Africa was not populated by black skin negroids ...but by Amazigh...fu ck you read and learn... Muslim moors from Mali and Chad became muslim without invasion..
Where did I say North Africa was populated by black skin negroids?

Where did I say Mali and Chad became Muslim by force?

Wallahi you’re just making assumptions again ask me questions but nigga don’t jump the gun :snoop:

Where did I say North Africa was populated by black skin negroids?

Where did I say Mali and Chad became Muslim by force?

Wallahi you’re just making assumptions again ask me questions but nigga don’t jump the gun :snoop:

So you learned today that not all blacks in Americas are decedants of slaves...maybe they were a decedents of black muslim explorers from Africa :dabcasar:

The Somali Caesar

VIP
So you learned today that not all blacks in Americas are decedants of slaves...maybe they were a decedents of black muslim explorers from Africa :dabcasar:
Nigga I hope you learnt to not lie and make false assumptions about me like this:
You dummy i was clear..north Africa was not populated by black skin negroids ...but by Amazigh...fu ck you read and learn
Muslim moors from Mali and Chad became muslim without invasion..
And when I said to you where did I say this. You deflected and pussied out. But that’s ok you have a 68 IQ so it doesn’t surprise me as you’re a rare breed:sass1:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
There’s a fine line between conflict and playing the victim. If you can’t differentiate that then that’s on you

•Just look at Koreans in general they’re a trillion dollar GDP.
•Poland are country with 35 million people but has a half a trillion GDP.
•Greeks are in debt right now but they’re slowing getting better.
I agree with the rest but be real about Greeks, they got into the EU and still found away to screw up. They also cry every day about 3rd world Turkey. Greeks are losers.
:pachah1:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Wow hot take, clearly not stupid shit we've read for the 1000th time with that same stupid mistake about Slavs/Slaves.

Gee OP what would we do without geniuses like you?

This guy is an idiot. White people have generational wealth from slavery era. Jews got a whole country as reparations for the holocaust. Zimbabwe is paying billions to Rhodesians.
Even native Americans got some sort of reparations from the way they were treated. People just hate on African Americans getting reparations because they dislike them.

Fucking Japanese Americans in internment camps got reparations before African Americans and then people act like AA's asking for some too is the most horrible thing in the world.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The Word Slave comes from the word Slavs who are White Eastern Europeans who got enslaved by the Romans,Vikings,Ummayads,Turks etc.

They were enslaved for many,many centuries where they got subjugated,violated and raped but you’ll never see a Russian bïtching about it now in big 2020.

The Slavs took the L and moved on why can’t black people do the same instead of playing the victim of what happened 200 years ago :mjdontkno:
watch at 6:16

1596558246231.png

let's not forget they've been in a tough situation ever since what happened to them 200 years. if you contextualize the situation they were in since there arival, the brutality, rape, humiliation, white americans should be thankful that black aren't demanding there own country, but asking for reparations for the unpaid labour of there ancestors that they've been asking for since the days of Martin Luther king.

Black people shouls demand their own country. Texas, Louisiana, Alabama and Mississippi and Georgia should be given to AAs.

Reborn
Reparation won't solve racial prejudice that still happens in the country which will always exists as humans are flawed. As for what damaged the CURRENT black community faces from the legacy of slavery one can perhaps argue that the liberal welfare state has had a much bigger impact.For those interested watch this vid from Thomas Sowell who is one of the most influential economists and is a BLACK man.

Trending