University of Toronto approves and recognizes Puntland State University degree of business

So if i have a bussnisdegree from psu i can get my masters in a high ranking uni abroad is that what you are saying

You are falling for MJ faan and propaganda you low iq h.utu fool

This is a non-bidding, advisory recommendation that is given after paying this UoT service $$$. If they're giving it to PSU, they'll just as readily give it to other universities in Somalia, as long as you pay that fee...but don't expect employers to take it seriously

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
You are falling for MJ faan and propaganda you low iq h.utu fool

This is a non-bidding, advisory recommendation that is given after paying this UoT service $$$. If they're giving it to PSU, they'll just as readily give it to other universities in Somalia, as long as you pay that fee...but don't expect employers to take it seriously
Employers take a bussnis in masters from toronto serious

Employers take a bussnis in masters from toronto serious

Well duh

But we are not talking about a masters from UT, now are we?

We are taking about a degree from PSU that was validated by a service associated with UT that validates foreign degrees in exchange for a $$ fee. In other words, a service that has a financial interest to give accreditation easily. BUT, as they say on their website, their recommendations are not binding .

Not a very difficult thing to understand!!

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Well duh

But we are not talking about a masters from UT, now are we?

We are taking about a degree from PSU that was validated by a service associated with UT that validates foreign degrees in exchange for a $$ fee. In other words, a service that has a financial interest to give accreditation easily. BUT, as they say on their website, their recommendations are not binding .

Not a very difficult thing to understand!!
Aha i get it now thanks for the clarification and please try to be less of an asshole next time you're explaning something to someone who are wondering. With kind regards Duuqa deegmada baaraxleey

Bro im not familiar with the british /american terms, but lets say I have a bachelors from simad or amoud , will i be able to do my masters in a high ranked uni abroad.
Sxb I am not 100% sure but I know a guy who has a medicine degree from Amoud and he completed his masters in Germany but he worked for a NGO and they helped him to study abroad.

You could study masters in Turkey or Malaysia but most Western universities will put you in the second year of a Bachelor degree.

Trending