United States recognizes the Golan Heights as apart of Israel

dr.leorio

death\emitter
First the U.S. recognizes Jerusalem to be the capital of Israel and now this? All that's left is the false flag event to occur at Masjid Al-Aqsa that will give the Zionist Jews a chance to rebuild the third temple that will usher in the NWO and Dajjal as their leader.

We certainly do live in interesting times.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
First the U.S. recognizes Jerusalem to be the capital of Israel and now this? All that's left is the false flag event to occur at Masjid Al-Aqsa that will give the Zionist Jews a chance to rebuild the third temple that will usher in the NWO and Dajjal as their leader.

I wonder what happens first, Jesus returning or Somalia being a 2nd world country

Yes! but where the hell is dajjal? he can't just come out of a cave and dress up in a suit after they give him a clean shave. The whole things seems off to me. It will take much longer than that for those events to transpire. Greater israel must be established and the surrounding nations made weak so israel can rule the world. Also the tiberius lake has to dry up before then.

I wonder what happens first, Jesus returning or Somalia being a 2nd world country
Trust me. jesus ain't returning while we have modern weapons and satellites. The hadith alludes to the inhabitants of the earth returning to use of primitive weapons. That means technology must be wiped
out.

Trending