United States recognizes Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
hhhh PL is a toast they would've taken long time ago if they could,,actually I thought you meant the whole south which still cant do a thing.
and what recognized territory,the one you insert on maps lalala
lol landers have crazy dreams wale

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I’m not against recognition but the issue is the territorial claims. SL should settle with PL on territorial claims.

And the fact that SL oppresses minority groups makes recognition unlikely.

I think SL would’ve been recognized easier if they were trusted with upholding human rights because then the territorial disputes don’t have an ethnic element anymore.
No SL will only settle with the Somali government on territorial disputes.

If Puntland want a say on the issue their central goverment will put forward their case for the territorial claim on Sool and Sanaag.

Don't get it twisted niggaah.. I love you tho

till you disprove it...
take your whole border first before you try to become "recognized" a country with no border is no country, your border is 4km outside of garowe you have more than 70km to go and lets not talk about sanaag long way left.

No SL will only settle with the Somali government on territorial disputes.

If Puntland want a say on the issue their central goverment will put forward their case for the territorial claim on Sool and Sanaag.

Don't get it twisted niggaah.. I love you tho
I actually don’t care about those territories since PL should focus on developing itself, that’s why I want the fatso Gaas hanged for wasting recourses

take your whole border first before you try to become "recognized" a country with no border is no country, your border is 4km outside of garowe you have more than 70km to go and lets not talk about sanaag long way left.

puntlanders live in denial. we get our borders in control and there shouldnt be beef between us. the borders are the colonial borders. you guys need to relax,,

puntlanders live in denial. we get our borders in control and there shouldnt be beef between us. the borders are the colonial borders. you guys need to relax,,
the only ones in denial is you and your people sxb, SL border is in isaaq territory unless you the clans want to follow your project. Dhulos can go along with you for all I care but warsans territory in sanaag is Puntland and no SL border there, in Sool there will be a bufferzone.

the only ones in denial is you and your people sxb, SL border is in isaaq territory unless you the clans want to follow your project. Dhulos can go along with you for all I care but warsans territory in sanaag is Puntland and no SL border there, in Sool there will be a bufferzone.

dream on

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
We will be able to throw rocks at you guys from the border. It will become a tourist attraction. :patrice:

We love yall tho:kendrickcry::friendhug:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
What possible incentive is there for the United States, UK to recognize Somaliland?

They could get everything they want from Mogadishu be it bases, resources etc

Recognizing SL makes no sense now more than ever. If it didn’t get recognized when Somalia was its lowest, weakest form, what makes you think anyone will recognize SL when Mogadishu has the leverage.

The UN, AU have said this millions times. Divorce papers have to be signed by Mogadishu first and a Mogadishu can’t sign anything without first consulting with all federal states are all against SL independence.

No one likes SL in Somalia. Even the ex USC states like Hirshabele and Galmudug states do not like SL because of 27 years of smack talk from SL. Lol real smart bunch in Hargeisa

Some nobody white dude reading statement written by reer marqaanland in some little town that no one knows.

Sxb yaan la is daalinin:mjlol:

What possible incentive is there for the United States, UK to recognize Somaliland?

They could get everything they want from Mogadishu be it bases, resources etc

Recognizing SL makes no sense now more than ever. If it didn’t get recognized when Somalia was its lowest, weakest form, what makes you think anyone will recognize SL when Mogadishu has the leverage.

The UN, AU have said this millions times. Divorce papers have to be signed by Mogadishu first and a Mogadishu can’t sign anything without first consulting with all federal states are all against SL independence.

No one likes SL in Somalia. Even the ex USC states like Hirshabele and Galmudug states do not like SL because of 27 years of smack talk from SL. Lol real smart bunch in Hargeisa

and no one thought siyad barre could be dislodged back then. when he had the infamous meeting with mengistu in jubouti,the most significant that came out of that was Ethiopia to expel the SNM within weeks and there was celebration in Mogadishu of what they thought could be the last nail in the coffin for the SNM but boy how it turned out! the weak snm had no choice but to take a suicidal mission and captured Burao in their first move in what could have othawise could have taken atleast few more years thus shortening the regime's life span.Now recognition or not there absolutely nothing that Somalia could do,,they many times tried to isolate SL but miserably failed and once these foreign forces leave than its back to square one. its no secret the south are not united either and kismayo is gona be a hot spot once Kenyans leave.ye smart bunch in hargeisa cos they not bunkered at the airport kept alive by tens of 1000s of African forces and billions spent each year to stabilize to no avail.
also keep in mind theres nothing nationalistic on their side but purely a Somali clan jigsopuzzle,,at this time after all that happened no one is fooling no one...survival for the fittest...time will further clarify, what I or you post really doesn't matter.

Last edited:
to add to that ,in terms of alliances nothing much has changed, smack talk and trolling goes all around....no one is NEBI here. its the interest that ova takes everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts