United States of (IDIOCRACY)

More then a decade ago i was smoking pot with a guy watching the movie called " Idiocracy" i was laughing hysterically and even though i was beyond miraqaan chilling on planet pluto

e62903df96ad6e1ec8710a4ad52c1816.jpg

I was like no fucking way will we ever reach this utter danyeerniimo/Trumpanzeeniimo.

Remember i coined this term Trumpanzeeniimo,anyway here we are ladies and gentlemen.

Start from 0:43 all the way to the end.

Unfuckingbelievable!!
20190703_183816.png

51C1ML5qFdL._SY445_-1.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
More then a decade ago i was smoking pot with a guy watching the movie called " Idiocracy" i was laughing hysterically and even though i was beyond miraqaan chilling on planet pluto

View attachment 74971

I was like no fucking way will we ever reach this utter danyeerniimo/Trumpanzeeniimo.

Remember i coined this term Trumpanzeeniimo,anyway here we are ladies and gentlemen.

Start from 0:43 all the way to the end.

Unfuckingbelievable!!
View attachment 74975

View attachment 74976

LOL Its ok! We need a dumb president ! We had a smart president ala Obama, he gave us Obama health Care. Now We need a Dumb president to protect us. also to bully and teach China a lesson! #2020 MAGA TRUMP

LOL Its ok! We need a dumb president ! We had a smart president ala Obama, he gave us Obama health Care. Now We need a Dumb president to protect us. also to bully and teach China a lesson! #2020 MAGA TRUMP

Hell yeah #Trump2020

OP, am calling the US Secret Service on you for threatening the President of the United States of American Donald Trump.
callingcops.jpg

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
It's actually the other side that perfectly describes the world in Idiocracy.

I'm afraid to inform you that your posts does too.

won't happen, even republicans are sick of him for losing all their jobs

I hope he wins the elections 2020, it's not about being sick about him, when ww3 happens then you stupid people will realize what is at stake.

f*ck it let it happen.

Tukraq

VIP
I hope he wins the elections 2020, it's not about being sick about him, when ww3 happens then you stupid people will realize what is at stake.

f*ck it let it happen.
nobodies scared of WW3 in the US lol(remember WW1 and 2 were even and dragging on until we joined and kicked ass easily), we can take on the world by our lonely

nobodies scared of WW3 in the US lol(remember WW1 and 2 were even and dragging on until we joined and kicked ass easily), we can take on the world by our lonely

You have never been shot at, let alone drafted, forget about going to war especially going into (WORLD WAR 3) , you are a ignorant child really.

I hope it never happens, kulaha it is easy are you fucking delusional, are you really this stupid we are surrounded by tens of thousands of nuclear heads that can be shot like a sub machine gun any moment, from every corner of this planet.

Hello we are in 2019 almost in 2020, and wake up and smell the death bodies the USA of ain't shit anymore.

A lot of countries are on equal playing playing ground, i swear reer America delusional beyond belief!!

Tukraq

VIP
You have never been shot at, let alone drafted, forget about going to war especially going into (WORLD WAR 3) , you are a ignorant child really.

I hope it never happens, kulaha it is easy are you fucking delusional, are you really this stupid we are surrounded by tens of thousands of nuclear heads that can be shot like a sub machine gun any moment.

Hello we are in 2019 almost in 2020, and wake up and smell the death bodies the USA of ain't shit anymore.

A lot of countries are on equal playing playing ground, i swear reer America delusional beyond belief!!
the US created nukes in the 50s lol(now a primitive tech that most of the world hasn't caught up to), do you think the most advanced and modern military in history with the best scientists man has ever seen hasn't created secret nuclear defense systems? they just haven't shown it yet due to the copy cat nature of the world(they did this when we unveiled nukes in ww2) and will use it when necessary, watch the vid sxb the rest of the world combined isn't even near our level lol

the US created nukes in the 50s lol(now a primitive tech that most of the world hasn't caught up to), do you think the most advanced and modern military in history with the best scientists man has ever seen hasn't created secret nuclear defense systems? they just haven't shown it yet due to the copy cat nature of the world(they did this when we unveiled nukes in ww2) and will use it when necessary, watch the vid sxb the rest of the world combined isn't even near our level lol

Not only have the caught up but they are up to par, both China and Russia are making Hyper Sonic Weapons, that has the same capabilities as a mega nuclear bomb with out the radiation, what else is there?

Tukraq

VIP
Not only have the caught up but they are up to par, both China and Russia are making Hyper Sonic Weapons, that has the same capabilities as a mega nuclear bomb with out the radiation, what else is there?
did you watch the video lol, Russia and chinas militaries are jokes compared to the USA lol, like I said they can join the rest of the world and still not measure up, America spends trillions on military and keep most of it top secret in Area 51, do you still think were at the nuclear level when we created that primitive tech back in the 50s lol, literally 60 years of top secret American innovation by the top scientists, rest assured we have the capability to defeat the world

Trending