United States of (IDIOCRACY)

Tukraq

VIP
This whole argument is pure stupidity and insane, arguing about how we can annihilate each other!!
not true, American military officials were talking about they have a new wave of weapons that stun/freeze a person instead of killing them in the future expect a bigger version of Guantanamo as enemy forces are frozen in mass

did you watch the video lol, Russia and chinas militaries are jokes compared to the USA lol, like I said they can join the rest of the world and still not measure up, America spends trillions on military and keep most of it top secret in Area 51, do you still think were at the nuclear level when we created that primitive tech back in the 50s lol, literally 60 years of top secret American innovation by the top scientists, rest assured we have the capability to defeat the world

There are structures older by thousands of years, now we are going into a whole different territory, you are talking about area 51, America hasn't even existed for 300 years, yet you call Ex Muslims delusional.

You are a ignorant child, i hope for your sake you stay of the streets, you're talking about area 51 which you have no clue about.

Anyways I'm done with this talk.

VixR

Veritas
Baki, welcome back :)

Trump has some things right, but his inadequacies are a mile long. Did you see anyone on the Democratic field that can mobilize support in the way he has? I don’t. They’re too far left to appeal to the typical American.

Baki, welcome back :)

Trump has some things right, but his inadequacies are a mile long. Did you see anyone on the Democratic field that can mobilize support in the way he has? I don’t. They’re too far left to appeal to the typical American.

Thank you @VixR, and i agree with you the Dem party are absolutely a mess at this moment.

Trending

Latest posts