''Unite the Right'' Nazi Rally Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Blames right wing cadaans for intolerance against immigrants.

Complains about increase of Bantu population in Somalia in another thread. :wow1:

If I was cadaan American I'd be 100% anti immigration for everyone but business owners and talented people.

Apollo

VIP
Blames right wing cadaans for intolerance against immigrants.

Complains about increase of Bantu population in Somalia in another thread. :wow1:

If I was cadaan American I'd be 100% anti immigration for everyone but business owners and talented people.

White people have white guilt from colonization and imperialism.

Somalis don't have that.

I don't visit any of them. That meme is all over the internet.

Nonsense! The only place where "white genocide" or such ridiculous nonsense is bandied about is on white supremacist cesspools. I'm avid reader of just about anything on the net (I even pay monthly subscription to certain outlets) and I've never come across this language anywhere but on white supremacists sites and their sympathizers.

You've been conned son if you believe this is "everywhere." Broaden your horizon.

History clearly shows the victims of genocides are always the weak and the poor.

Apollo

VIP
Nonsense! The only place where "white genocide" or such ridiculous nonsense is bandied about is on white supremacist cesspools. I'm avid reader of just about anything on the net (I even pay monthly subscription to certain outlets) and I've never come across this language anywhere but on white supremacists sites and their sympathizers.

You've been conned son if you believe this is "everywhere." Broaden your horizon.

History clearly shows the victims of genocides are always the weak and the poor.

I used the term sarcastically, but I guess you were too stupid to pick that up.

I used the term sarcastically, but I guess you were too stupid to pick that up.

Sarcasm?! Really, son! You wanna be sarcastic about Nazism and white supremacism on SSpot when we have, on daily basis, confused Somalis airing sympathetic views for white supremacists?

I can't tell apart one pimple-faced, gum chewing whippersnapper from another here. So, son, if you don't wanna be confused with them, don't send mixed messages.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
White people have white guilt from colonization and imperialism.

Somalis don't have that.

Only cucks and fake politicians have that guilt. Most cadaans think it was just part of everyone's history like how everyone partook in slavery.

Walahi I would troll them crazy, I would feed their white genocide narrative badly,

I'd tell them by 2050 they'd be minority, "look at how we chased u out from St. Louis, Memphis, LA, and all major cities, we sleep with ur women, use ur technology, scream in ur face, pass laws that marginalize u and if u dare get outta line we'll lable u a rayzist then humilate/shame u and get u fired from ur job, we're gonna replace u with Muslims and immigrants and give them welfare while u live in a trailer park overdosing on heroin after serving in the military."

Walahi that would drive them insane, what ur doing here is agreeing with there white genocide bullshit and make them cry and have them vote against their own interest:trumpsmirk:

They will start shooting people in schools, malls and cinemas. Never corner your enemy because he will become more dangerous at hopeless time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts