UNF*CKING BELIEVABLE! A Video has gone viral (international) of a Xaliimo in MN who was unaware that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I saw that in Good morning America, a national news, it said Minnesota, and I remember brushing my teeth and whispering God please dont make that a somali baby, I had insticts it was when I heard "Minnesota"

My goodness. Her car seat didn't have a strap latch. a 37 old mother should be experienced in child rearing yaaqqee. This woman is insane. Every Somali woman has a 4 by 4 huge car driving in Minnesota like they are in Beverly hills. Seriously, they get tax money, buy new car and dont know how to operate it. A Geeljiire mother is not meant to be in metro fast world, they are best suited in little huts, in desert sahara, with ayeeyo helping with the babies. putting a baby in safety seats, driving around town figuring grocery and life in general, its too much. looool

I guess she learned a big lesson from this ordeal. I bet going forward she will be a good mother now.
"hopefully"

Hhhhmm where is the father of the child??? I know......truck driving and sleeping with hookers on every stop

Disgusting.

Sometimes I view you as a very intellectual supreme xaliimo. I do like you @Basra

Runtii cadaans and madoows complain about our female drivers in every Somali enclave. Walahi that’s the thing that makes them hate us. People who wouldn’t care who you were now are so irate that they hate us because of the reckless drivers we are.

Every day there’s a crash on Morse rd in Columbus involving Xaliimo and innocent civilians.

How many times I got so enraged by a Xaliimo driver. Woman on the phone like she owned the road where she trying to turn left but instead of being in the median to turn she carelssley lingers on the driving lane obstructing everybody, bringing all the cars to a halt because people gotta do a lane change. Can you imagine when I saw her and saw the big rice sack she was wearing where her phone was tugged on her cheek. I honestly wanted to park my car and approach her cussing

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sometimes I view you as a very intellectual supreme xaliimo. I do like you @Basra

Runtii cadaans and madoows complain about our female drivers in every Somali enclave. Walahi that’s the thing that makes them hate us. People who wouldn’t care who you were now are so irate that they hate us because of the reckless drivers we are.

Every day there’s a crash on Morse rd in Columbus involving Xaliimo and innocent civilians.

How many times I got so enraged by a Xaliimo driver. Woman on the phone like she owned the road where she trying to turn left but instead of being in the median to turn she carelssley lingers on the driving lane obstructing everybody, bringing all the cars to a halt because people gotta do a lane change. Can you imagine when I saw her and saw the big rice sack she was wearing where her phone was tugged on her cheek. I honestly wanted to park my car and approach her cussing

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL " where her phone was tugged on her cheek"

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

Lmao omg:chrisfreshhah:

We deal with that same shit here in MN, last weekend I saw xaalimo going into construction road, it literally said road closed in big letters but I guess she thought she was above the law.

Most of these ladies failed their driver license 20+ times, there should be a law that if you failed the exam more than 2 times you are not allowed to drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts