UNF*CKING BELIEVABLE! A Video has gone viral (international) of a Xaliimo in MN who was unaware that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
her child in the child car seat was dislodged from her car.

She kept on driving, not knowing her child was on the middle of the road

https://globalnews.ca/news/4848887/toddler-car-seat-falls-out-moving-vehicle-mother-drives-away/

F4D2E19A-D3D7-4F0C-A9AB-C047AB18A45D.jpeg

Last edited:
her child in the child car seat was dislodged from her car.

She kept on driving, not knowing her child was on the middle of the road

https://globalnews.ca/news/4848887/toddler-car-seat-falls-out-moving-vehicle-mother-drives-away/

Crazy right, In the vid I thought the car was going to stop when the mum noticed the door being open. I'm presuming any normal person would feel a huge amount of fresh cold air coming in from the back seat area? right?

Damn does the mum's car have a faulty back door? That child's booster seat was obviously also not properly set up to the car, it's always best to check twice/thrice with these things. Alhamdulillah the baby girl is fine though.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Crazy right, In the vid I thought the car was going to stop when the mum noticed the door being open. I'm presuming any normal person would feel a huge amount of fresh cold air coming in from the back seat area? right?

Damn does the mum's car have a faulty back door? That child's booster seat was obviously also not properly set up to the car, it's always best to check twice/thrice with these things. Alhamdulillah the baby girl is fine though.

Fob young Xaliimo mothers in dreadful Minnesota are known to blast Somali music to the max. You know how Somali music is deafening.

Mankato my hometown :ooh:

That baby looks white... Stop it @R.Kelly

There are hardly Somali fobs in Mankato.
why do the streets look so thin and underdeveloped,
you would never see a street that bad anywhere in the uk
uk streets look way more modern while america looks like they are stuck in 2008

Dear lord! When will you stop delivering L's to the somalis community. I know we have have not contributed much to recent society besides killing eachother, adopting the worst parts ofreligious extremism and have produce cheap and clean women to seduce your humble servemts with their discounted bodies.....but surely you can find forgiveness in your heart for the old sinning nation that is the sons children of samaale.

:jcoleno:

22znhf.jpg

She was 37 when she’d the two year old girl. It’s common now Somali mothers and their daughters giving birth at the same time in the diaspora.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She was 37 when she’d the two year old girl. It’s common now Somali mothers and their daughters giving birth at the same time in the diaspora.
What's wrong with 37 year old Somali woman giving birth?

Your beloved white women give birth at 50...

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly

How do you know she is a Somali? It’s a careless accident and I hope she gets good counseling not to have more kids.

Aren’t you gonna apologize for discrediting me by saying “proof she’s Somali “. What other proof did you needed after seeing the recklessness of driving in a Somali enclave. What other ethnicity is this reckless driving ? You owe me an apology.

why do the streets look so thin and underdeveloped,
you would never see a street that bad anywhere in the uk
uk streets look way more modern while america looks like they are stuck in 2008
Mankato is a tuulo you won’t expect to find the same quality of roads in a town in wales as a London road

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I saw that in Good morning America, a national news, it said Minnesota, and I remember brushing my teeth and whispering God please dont make that a somali baby, I had insticts it was when I heard "Minnesota"

My goodness. Her car seat didn't have a strap latch. a 37 old mother should be experienced in child rearing yaaqqee. This woman is insane. Every Somali woman has a 4 by 4 huge car driving in Minnesota like they are in Beverly hills. Seriously, they get tax money, buy new car and dont know how to operate it. A Geeljiire mother is not meant to be in metro fast world, they are best suited in little huts, in desert sahara, with ayeeyo helping with the babies. putting a baby in safety seats, driving around town figuring grocery and life in general, its too much. looool

I guess she learned a big lesson from this ordeal. I bet going forward she will be a good mother now.
"hopefully"

Hhhhmm where is the father of the child??? I know......truck driving and sleeping with hookers on every stop

Disgusting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending